HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5490|Bolingbrook, Illinois
I've been bouncing around random servers but I sort of want to settle at one.

Anyway, I don't want any mods.  I like 36 player, and honestly I don't care what map.  In fact, it would be good if the server had some Arena, CTF, kart pushing, and CP all in one.

So any suggestions?
SamTheMan
­
+341|5147|Stoke, England
GTFO 24/7 2fort 3 seconds respawn
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6476
36 player?

my suggestion is you l2p.

or just give-in and join the crowds of muppets that play on servers like sam troll-suggested.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
HaiBai

Uzique wrote:

36 player?

my suggestion is you l2p.

or just give-in and join the crowds of muppets that play on servers like sam troll-suggested.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 … /stats/TF2

i dont think thats bad especially since ive owned the game for a little less then 3 weeks.

yeah actually it doesnt have to be 36 player, its just what i usually played on.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6476
trust me your game will improve a lot more and you'll enjoy it more if you start playing 24-man servers.

no instant or quick-respawn, either... it ruins the dynamic of the gameplay.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America
Since you're in Bolingbrook, you're pretty close to me and I found a server group that had several types of games going, Arena, Payload, and whatnot on a Valve map roation. It used to be called FuG, but I think they changed to something else. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called though, but it still starts with F. I suggest sorting servers by name and looking in F for something like FreeTF2 or something like that. It's usually a pretty good group of servers.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada
74.122.197.157:27015

Generally, 16 slot servers seem to be good.
HaiBai

Uzique wrote:

trust me your game will improve a lot more and you'll enjoy it more if you start playing 24-man servers.

no instant or quick-respawn, either... it ruins the dynamic of the gameplay.
yeah i completely agree, just like in bf2.

and yeah thats why i said no mods lulz.

i was just wondering if anybody knew of a good community or something that i could join.
HaiBai

DesertFox- wrote:

Since you're in Bolingbrook, you're pretty close to me and I found a server group that had several types of games going, Arena, Payload, and whatnot on a Valve map roation. It used to be called FuG, but I think they changed to something else. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called though, but it still starts with F. I suggest sorting servers by name and looking in F for something like FreeTF2 or something like that. It's usually a pretty good group of servers.
FreeFrag.com?  those fuck nuggets banned me because i built a level 3 mini sentry.

anyway, this one look good?

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … .41:27015/
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

HaiBai wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

FreeFrag.com?  those fuck nuggets banned me because i built a level 3 mini sentry.

anyway, this one look good?

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … .41:27015/
..Why don't you go see?
HaiBai
i did
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Then why ask if it's any good.

Maybe I'm missing something..
HaiBai
eh it sucks.

i want a server where theres always people talking and using their mics and shit.

you know, a server with a big regular active community
tuckergustav
+1,590|5920|...

I know of a few..but I want to keep them fun...so uh, yeah...

HaiBai
hey im not 11, i dont sound like a girl
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6002|Belgium
TBR servers are good if you're close to the euro region
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Do you want servers with alltalk on were people drone on about what happened in their stupid little lives like anyone gives a fuck, or servers where people use their mics to actually get some resemblance of teamwork going on?

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2010-07-21 23:56:05)

HaiBai

DefCon-17 wrote:

Do you want servers with alltalk on were people drone on about what happened in their stupid little lives like anyone gives a fuck, or servers where people use their mics to actually get some resemblance of teamwork going on?
honestly, either one.  if it has an active community, im down.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5794|Catherine Black
I really like the Hampshire Heavies servers, I'd say that's my regular.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas

tuckergustav wrote:

I know of a few..but I want to keep them fun...so uh, yeah...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard