-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685
ive been shot down by aa plenty of times. it was already good its just you dumb fucks get on the aa and shoot your missiles right away expecting to get a kill. and its not only the aa, infantry is just go prone and shoot the other guy and repeat. its a new game for fucks sake. they shouldda just made a new game instead of fucking up the game i payed for.
luckybaer
+10|6770| Going Feral

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Jets should not be in the game anyway.
Shouldnt be in the game? dude go get counter strike or americas army you fucking pussy. ppl like you ruined the game.
Well, I'm sure you'll adapt, or YOU'LL go find another game to play, right?
sinir
damned
+2|6814|Boston
Damn!  I'm glad I spent some time recently improving my chopper ability, looks like I'm gonna need it...
Esker
+1|6722
Well you can blame the idiots who think they're gods at flying because all they did was bomb carriers full of fools who refuse to spawn elsewhere.

AA has been tweaked several times in the past, I have never heard any jet pilots say "It's not fair, I can bomb the shit out of these guys without any fear of being destroyed by AA, that really sucks and until it's fixed I refuse to fly because it's just lame" No, you just heard "Hey, I can pwn lots of nubs on teh carrier".
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

Mookie007 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

^^^typical noob talk who probably got owned by jets and helos but never took the time to try to use one to own them back.
Tissue, Tampon, or both??

...and way to state the obvious, I said I never learned to fly in BF2, so accusing me of it is a bit redundant dont you think? Also, as I said I've been on the short end of nerfing before and you will have to excuse me if I could tell after about 36 seconds of playing BF2 that airpower was overpowered and would be getting the nerf stick soon enough....sorry for not jumping on the gimp boat and sailing off to gimpyworld with you and the rest of the gimps.

I am now done with you on this issue, enjoy the game, have a nice life, and most importantly WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU FOR THAT AA!!!!!!!!!.....silly gimp.
I'm not the one who bitched about the game for change, bitches like you did and sadly you got your wish. your the pussy who needs to get the sand out of your vagina and learn how to fly a fucking jet or helo and own the other jets and helos back. stop sticking to infantry only and learn aerial stuff as well. if your gonna only use infantry then take your bitch ass over to counter strike or some other infantry based game bitch
.nsm
+-1|6643|Hackland

Guruz wrote:

QUIT. THE. FUCKING. WHINING.

If you find your oh-so-pleasurable jetwhoring really that hard, HOW ABOUT PLAYING WITH GROUND VEHICLES!
Or even as an infantry.. but that might be too much to ask from you whores.

- Mr. "8 different infantry weapons with 1000 kills"
What if WE DON'T WANT TO, MR. CAPITALS MAKES ME KWL LOLZ? Why do you play on the ground? Because you enjoy it. Why do people fly? Because they enjoy it. Why should the pilots have to go on the ground when they shouldn't have to? We payed for the game to play how we wanted, not some overly powered AA to ruin the fun.

Oh, and don't say jets ruin your fun. There's plenty of maps for you infantry people to play on. Plane whores? Infantry whores! It works both ways.
batman_psu
+3|6747
"whats the point of flying if all someone has to do is point and click and your down." - -iLL*NaYmL3sS

isnt that how this computer thing works?  point and click?

and =[4th]=SlayThem , are you an actual rocket scientist?  should you be telling anyone how AA and Sidewinder and TV-Guided missiles work in "real life"?  have fun getting destroyed on the ground by people like usmarine2005.  sweet revenge.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

luckybaer wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Shouldnt be in the game? dude go get counter strike or americas army you fucking pussy. ppl like you ruined the game.
it should have never been me who had to go find a new game, it should have been the whining bitches who should have, like you.

Last edited by -iLL*NaYmL3sS (2006-02-14 09:53:11)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Wow.  I ruined the game?  How did I ruin the game?  I just think jets should have a separate expansion pack just like armored fury is.  As for being a pussy, I was in the Marine Corps Infantry for 8 years, fought in battles and evacuated embassies under fire, and I am a real pilot with a multitude of FAA licenses currently working in the aviation field, so if that makes me a pussy, I guess I am what I eat.
batman_psu
+3|6747
overly powered AA?  come on.  our US Army BlackHawks are routinely shot down by unguided RPGs over in Iraq and Afghanistan.  u mean to tell me that a Stinger with a computer guided tracking system can't POSSIBLY shoot down a fast-mover like an F-22 or J-10?  come on now...
.nsm
+-1|6643|Hackland

batman_psu wrote:

"whats the point of flying if all someone has to do is point and click and your down." - -iLL*NaYmL3sS

isnt that how this computer thing works?  point and click?

and =[4th]=SlayThem , are you an actual rocket scientist?  should you be telling anyone how AA and Sidewinder and TV-Guided missiles work in "real life"?  have fun getting destroyed on the ground by people like usmarine2005.  sweet revenge.
Sweet revenge, eh? Maybe for the idiots who bomb the mainbases 24/7 and can't uphold a 1:1 ratio with any weapon, but the good pilots should be able to evade AA some way, this way it just seems impossible. I haven't played yet, I'm just guessing by the video, but AA not only takes out the noobs, it takes out the decent guys who provide air-support. That's what I don't like about it.
4lter_3go
+1|6742|Leighton Barracks, Germany

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Nah, it'll just be the medic whores in first place now.
medic whores and tanks whores
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

batman_psu wrote:

overly powered AA?  come on.  our US Army BlackHawks are routinely shot down by unguided RPGs over in Iraq and Afghanistan.  u mean to tell me that a Stinger with a computer guided tracking system can't POSSIBLY shoot down a fast-mover like an F-22 or J-10?  come on now...
Well said.
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

usmarine2005 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Wow.  I ruined the game?  How did I ruin the game?  I just think jets should have a separate expansion pack just like armored fury is.  As for being a pussy, I was in the Marine Corps Infantry for 8 years, fought in battles and evacuated embassies under fire, and I am a real pilot with a multitude of FAA licenses currently working in the aviation field, so if that makes me a pussy, I guess I am what I eat.
well you thought wrong, battlefield 2 like battlefield 1942 has always been a mix between air and infantry and if your here for infantry only then take your bitch ass to cs.
batman_psu
+3|6747

usmarine2005 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

GET ON 'EM DEVIL DOG!
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

batman_psu wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

GET ON 'EM DEVIL DOG!
get off his nut sack
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

I realize that you tool, I just don't think they belong on these small maps.  Don't you think the map size is too small for jets?
-iLL*NaYmL3sS
Banned
+1|6685

usmarine2005 wrote:

I realize that you tool, I just don't think they belong on these small maps.  Don't you think the map size is too small for jets?
back to my first point, then go get cs if you dont like it.
Torin
+52|6688

usmarine2005 wrote:

No.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

back to my first point, then go get cs if you dont like it.
I never said I didn't like it, I have been playing since June so obviously I enjoy it.  By the way, I don't even know what cs is.
Esker
+1|6722
By the same token then if you don't like AA and think it sucks...

https://www.planeandpilotmag.com/content/images/products/2005/may/flight_simulator.jpg

Fuck off and play a flight sim.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-14 10:00:18)

trog
+0|6664

batman_psu wrote:

hello, and welcome to the forums based on the Battlefield 2 PC Game. Please take careful note of the usage of the term "game" in the previous sentence. If this "game" was supposed to be based on reality, many things would change. This is not a real life war simulator.
luckybaer
+10|6770| Going Feral

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

luckybaer wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

it should have never been me who had to go find a new game, it should have been the whining bitches who should have, like you.
Who's doing the whining?  You're a good enough pilot, so I'm sure you'll figure out a way to still succeed.  If you don't, then perhaps EA/DICE will have to rethink what they have done.  If you lose interest in the game because this patch nerf'd air power too much, you'll either play something else or you'll try choppers, tanks, or infantry stuff.  That's plain logic, not whining.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6757

Esker wrote:

By the same token then if you don't like AA and think it sucks...

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/content … ulator.jpg

Fuck off and play a flight sim.
Now that is a good flight game.
Mookie007
+0|6643

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

Mookie007 wrote:

-iLL*NaYmL3sS wrote:

^^^typical noob talk who probably got owned by jets and helos but never took the time to try to use one to own them back.
Tissue, Tampon, or both??

...and way to state the obvious, I said I never learned to fly in BF2, so accusing me of it is a bit redundant dont you think? Also, as I said I've been on the short end of nerfing before and you will have to excuse me if I could tell after about 36 seconds of playing BF2 that airpower was overpowered and would be getting the nerf stick soon enough....sorry for not jumping on the gimp boat and sailing off to gimpyworld with you and the rest of the gimps.

I am now done with you on this issue, enjoy the game, have a nice life, and most importantly WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU FOR THAT AA!!!!!!!!!.....silly gimp.
I'm not the one who bitched about the game for change, bitches like you did and sadly you got your wish. your the pussy who needs to get the sand out of your vagina and learn how to fly a fucking jet or helo and own the other jets and helos back. stop sticking to infantry only and learn aerial stuff as well. if your gonna only use infantry then take your bitch ass over to counter strike or some other infantry based game bitch
I was going to leave you alone to lick your wounds....BUT...

I defy you to find one post ONE FUCKING POST from me "bitching" about ANYTHING in BF2 before this very morning...go ahead gimp, find it.

Let me save you the time, IT DOESNT EXSIST. so once again you fling accusations around with no real basis or where they arent even needed. Dont lump me in with a group of people simply because I happen to disagree with you, life is full of rejection kid, learn to deal with it better.

...and as for me going to play CS or "some other infantry based game" why in the blue hell would I?? I mean shit thanks to patch 1.2 BF2 is now just about perfect for me. No more bitch made pussies like YOU gimping up your stats, running your mouth and generally reducing the average IQ of every server you play....hmm...since you seem to be having such a tantrum over the changes they made why dont YOU find another game to play....I know hgow bout "Airport Tycoon, or "Flight Sim 5.0" they seem more your speed now. Leave us grunts alone so we can play the game you paid for.....your still a silly gimp though...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard