-=THC_RU=-
+0|6706
Was flying a russian chopper (Mi-28) on Cleansweep last night, and everytime a plane would shoot and hit the chopper - no damage would be done. Sometimes I did not even bother to shoot flaes, and all 6 missiles would hit me, but no damage. A teammate tried to TK for a chopper (after me and my gunner got shot down from cannon gun on f-18), he was shooting from SRAW (or whatever), he took 4 shoots at me at real close range  ---  and nothing, no damage whatsoever, when I picked up my gunner he was like wtf? how come u have no damgae? that guy was supposed to TK u 2 shots ago.
Its not that I am complaining about that lol, just my 2 cents
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699
I also had some missiles hit me and do no damage. I was sitting on the tv station helipad on sharqi, and the hotel stinger put 5 missiles in me with no damage. I just sat there and watched, and managed to turn fraps recording on for the last one.

In another seperate incident, an AA missile got lodged in the nose of my chopper for a few seconds. It was literally hovering inside the front section of the chopper, twitching back and forth like crazy. Eventually it blew up and did some damage, but it was pretty amusing while it lasted.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Yup.

They seem to have glitched up BAD!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

I pronouce my thread which has garnered so many replies. DEAD! Rest in peace you 30 page, 700+ replies MONSTER.

ANYONE WHO POSTS AFTER THIS LINE IS A HOMOSEXUAL!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6787|Singapore

Hey. Gay And Proud
Esker
+1|6725
Anyone who posts above this line is also a homosexual

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard