Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|4580|Graz, Austria

Miggle wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

But how can you write a truthful, factual wiki on a game without ever playing it!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!!!!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!?
ask pace
No, please don't.
Otherwise we'll get another one of his "facts" threads.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4543|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
https://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9196/swarm2010072402445911.png

Gallium star (3rd promotion) is the highest available
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|4668|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

FloppY_ wrote:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9196 … 445911.png

Gallium star (3rd promotion) is the highest available
Aw.

Any bonuses for it, or just sweet looking?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4543|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

SplinterStrike wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9196 … 445911.png

Gallium star (3rd promotion) is the highest available
Aw.

Any bonuses for it, or just sweet looking?
Just the emblem
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+710|4941|United States of America
Maybe they'll add more than that later. It does take quite a few hours of playing to get that, but they've just got the one campaign at this point, also.
tuckergustav
...
+1,590|4170|...

Played last night in a random pub game...first try connecting and found 3 very cooperative people right away...worked well together...

was fun!!  I'm still not that great though...I don't trust myself to have anything that the other might rely on. Mini-gun, shotty and personal healing pack for me.
...
Stimey
­
+786|4377|Ontario | Canada
I saw in the mission changer thing theres 2 more campaigns it says i "havent downloaded"
sooooo 2 more campaigns soon im assuming
­
­
­
­
­
­
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4543|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Stimey wrote:

I saw in the mission changer thing theres 2 more campaigns it says i "havent downloaded"
sooooo 2 more campaigns soon im assuming
No... it's custom content afaik...

Also: Daima bridge is a fucking bitch on Insane

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-07-24 10:02:45)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|4240|Perth, Australia
Anyone else have any ping issues with this game?

The mate who i've been playing with the most gets a 500+ ping to me in game which makes life incredibly difficult. Outside of the game we get a 20 ping. I'm also noticing this with some of the other people that i've played with, in that their pings seem irregularly high or irratic.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|5000|Reality
personal healing and armor are the most selfish items. (electric armor for the medic is a good imo)

i suggest using things that will help the whole team like mines, smart missiles, tesla sentries etc. the welder is a great thing to carry around since you can lock away good portions of the swarm to protect your back

have yet to try the blink pack
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4045|Catherine Black
Blink pack is pretty sweet.. Sorta like jet boots, just gets you out of sticky situations.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4413|Vancouver | Canada
Mines with Jaeger are hilarious. You place 3 at a time, and can place 13 of them.
(so 13 sets of 3)
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4543|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DefCon-17 wrote:

Mines with Jaeger are hilarious. You place 3 at a time, and can place 13 of them.
(so 13 sets of 3)
Yeah they can hold out a shitton in survival maps since only one is triggered at a time nomatter how closely they are clustered together

Finray wrote:

Blink pack is pretty sweet.. Sorta like jet boots, just gets you out of sticky situations.
I use it to skip ahead in the last level When you turn the L-bridge you can teleport onto it before it finishes turning and the gates open...

comes in amazing handy for getting to the helipad aswell.. at the cost of my teammates

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-07-24 12:55:40)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
BLdw
..
+27|3428|M104 "Sombrero"
Blink is sick. It teleports instantly, stuns all the creatures around and has unlimited uses (as far as I know).
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|4668|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Nerf Now's take on Alien Swarm:

https://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/344

So true.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|4948|Devon, England
I disagree.

Usually if one of us gets infected, they run towards us (Cos chances are they caught it when they split off), but die before we can start healing.

So then 3-4 parasites blow out his body and proceed to pick us off.
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|3797|Iron Gater

FFLink wrote:

I disagree.

Usually if one of us gets infected, they run towards us (Cos chances are they caught it when they split off), but die before we can start healing.

So then 3-4 parasites blow out his body and proceed to pick us off.
This game sounds fucked o.O DL'ing it now though. xD
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+710|4941|United States of America
Right, you lot: any competent people want to try and do those speed runs or the achievement where no one dies during the campaign?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4543|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DesertFox- wrote:

Right, you lot: any competent people want to try and do those speed runs or the achievement where no one dies during the campaign?
I'm up for the noone dying
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|4668|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

DesertFox- wrote:

Right, you lot: any competent people want to try and do those speed runs or the achievement where no one dies during the campaign?
Sure, I think I repromoted enough to attempt them.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|4910
chainsaw + tesla

That is ALL you need to beat this game.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
tuckergustav
...
+1,590|4170|...

Lucien wrote:

chainsaw + tesla

That is ALL you need to beat this game.
This man knows...I watched him complete a level by himself...from about 1/3 way through 'cuz 3 of us died at once.
...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4543|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Lucien wrote:

chainsaw + tesla

That is ALL you need to beat this game.
+ flamethrower

then you can solo everything tbh

(game cannot be completed without at least 1 flamethrower)
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|4389|Scotland!

FloppY_ wrote:

Lucien wrote:

chainsaw + tesla

That is ALL you need to beat this game.
+ flamethrower

then you can solo everything tbh

(game cannot be completed without at least 1 flamethrower)
this guy's probably wrong

this guy's ALWAYS wrong
FloppY_
­
+1,010|4543|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

I'm Jamesey wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Lucien wrote:

chainsaw + tesla

That is ALL you need to beat this game.
+ flamethrower

then you can solo everything tbh

(game cannot be completed without at least 1 flamethrower)
this guy's probably wrong

this guy's ALWAYS wrong
Go suck a dick James
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard