ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6461
cant decide between sticky fingers and exile
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6092|what

I prefer this version:



Dylan does a great job with the Band though.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jsnipy
...
+3,276|6461|...

aftermath
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6461
bane
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,053|6710|PNW

Going to say right off that popping into a thread about the 'best' Stones album and saying that you're not a Stones fan is a trollish invitation for a flame war. Mass-deletion will commence in 19 July 2010 13:48:00 PST
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5117|Sydney

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Going to say right off that popping into a thread about the 'best' Stones album and saying that you're not a Stones fan is a trollish invitation for a flame war. Mass-deletion will commence in 19 July 2010 13:48:00 PST
Not to mention using Lady Gaga as an example of good music in the process.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,053|6710|PNW

Jaekus wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Going to say right off that popping into a thread about the 'best' Stones album and saying that you're not a Stones fan is a trollish invitation for a flame war. Mass-deletion will commence in 19 July 2010 13:48:00 PST
Not to mention using Lady Gaga as an example of good music in the process.
That said, Poker Face is f*cking awesome.

Stones ->>>
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5117|Sydney

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Going to say right off that popping into a thread about the 'best' Stones album and saying that you're not a Stones fan is a trollish invitation for a flame war. Mass-deletion will commence in 19 July 2010 13:48:00 PST
Not to mention using Lady Gaga as an example of good music in the process.
That said, Poker Face is f*cking awesome.

Stones ->>>
True... especially when sung by Mike Patton.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6623|United States of America
Call me [insult here], but I just gotta say Forty Licks even though it's a compilation. It's a damn good selection of their best songs, and there's not too many I like that aren't on there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard