Lithium
+6|6707
2 days ago i was playing
and look that

https://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4604/screen0026em.th.pnghttps://img485.imageshack.us/img485/5122/screen0032ep.th.pnghttps://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7294/screen0046yy.th.pnghttps://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1586/screen0057ug.th.pnghttps://img485.imageshack.us/img485/8572/screen0069du.th.png

FISCHKOPF[JENA]
http://bf2s.com/player/46153967/

loga862000[JENA]
http://bf2s.com/player/46153973/

$nake[JENA]
http://bf2s.com/player/58222888/

i have put the name on it cuz there names was orange !

Last edited by Lithium (2006-02-14 06:52:36)

TC><Injecter
+4|6830|Berlin, Germany
OMFG:... They had an orange name!!! rofl
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

Ok wtf is  doode.

Or what language is it in?

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-02-14 07:22:45)

bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6657|Lancaster Ohio, USA
Those guys are idiots...why do people feel the need to stat pad...it's so pointless...I hope they do get it reset the morons...and it looks like they're speaking German there polarbearz...however I have no clue what doode means...couldn't find a translation...anyway...stat padders suck...
ReVmAn
+0|6674|Where politics is not needed

polarbearz wrote:

Ok wtf is  doode.

Or what language is it in?
Thats dutch I'm dutch .. but man ... those dutch text in a game ... nevah!

Why do people even statpad? I play the game cause it's fun, not for the stats. It's gr8 to get badges and stuff, but thats not the main reason for me to play. I get a kick out of playing in a nice squad and kick some serious butt!

Last edited by ReVmAn (2006-02-14 08:03:59)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

doodde = Killed

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-02-14 08:15:55)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6694
BF2S Stats Say A lot...

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     loga862000[JENA] (39)

More Victims
(Top 10)     loga862000[JENA] (39), $nake[JENA] (36),

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     $nake[JENA] (109)

Last edited by Cyberwolf (2006-02-14 08:25:43)

Lithium
+6|6707
btw how do u guys make the hypermania stat sig
ViPeY
+0|6681|Hampshire, England

Lithium wrote:

btw how do u guys make the hypermania stat sig
Use the search button m8y - there have been quite a few good guides about this already.

The website is www.tehsig.com

And as for those screenies - dirty little padders

Last edited by ViPeY (2006-02-14 08:39:52)

Lithium
+6|6707
thnx
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6758|Hell, p.o box 666

LoLs, these [JENA]-boys suck pretty bad... Played yesterday against them. FISCHKOPF (german for fishhead) wasnt able to kill me with heli the whole map (Kubra) while I was medic. One of my mates was in their team, not in their squad. As I´ve killed (dooded-tötet) my mate three times in a row, those [JENA]-Craps flamed us "Statspadders". I´ll meet them this evening again on the field and I cant wait since I´ve read this...

BTW: JENA is a east-german city and those girlies sound VOIP like 11 or else

(Sry for bad english, I´m a GermanKraut :-)
Lithium
+6|6707
heheheheh nice
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

bob_6012 wrote:

Those guys are idiots...why do people feel the need to stat pad...it's so pointless...I hope they do get it reset the morons...and it looks like they're speaking German there polarbearz...however I have no clue what doode means...couldn't find a translation...anyway...stat padders suck...
does your sig have to be so huge?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
M730A2
+45|6697
Hell that's nothing compared to those =CDU= Clan ass holes. 

Specifically =CDU+ Broken Arrow:
6 of his team mates are on his Best/Worst victem stats. Some of them with 125 consecutave kills in a round.....

OHHHH NOOOOOO EA I'm not abusing the system...... RETARDS!

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)      =CDU=Chiller (125)

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA)      =CDU=Redwine (87)

6 of the clan has had there stats set to 0
The 6 in his stats have had emails sent to them, so for the clan  12 got the ax... so far....  LOL RETARDS!

You guys got what you deserved. Run along now and go play some more of you WoW we don't want you F-ing up our game anymore, sonny.
M730A2
+45|6697
P.S. =CDU= clan if your going to cheat..... NEXT TIME DON'T DO IT ON EA SERVERS dumb asses
ReVmAn
+0|6674|Where politics is not needed
I think I played against a few of those [JENA] clan people couple of days ago and I wandered how they got such high scores Now I know
Sniekj
+1|6653|Stramproy (netherlands)
Stat padders suck bigtime, I hope that EA will kick them all.
EA don't let them ruin this game.

real battlefielders are the best, the rest fuck it
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6685|Denmark
I dont understand.. If they wanna waste their time killing dummies why not let them?. doesnt bother me..
=CDU=Sabotage
+0|6639

M730A2 wrote:

Hell that's nothing compared to those =CDU= Clan ass holes. 

Specifically =CDU+ Broken Arrow:
6 of his team mates are on his Best/Worst victem stats. Some of them with 125 consecutave kills in a round.....

OHHHH NOOOOOO EA I'm not abusing the system...... RETARDS!

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)      =CDU=Chiller (125)

Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA)      =CDU=Redwine (87)

6 of the clan has had there stats set to 0
The 6 in his stats have had emails sent to them, so for the clan  12 got the ax... so far....  LOL RETARDS!

You guys got what you deserved. Run along now and go play some more of you WoW we don't want you F-ing up our game anymore, sonny.
Dude your about a tard and need to get spell check of u are going to continue to repost this same statement everytime you log on.  You have made something like 5-6 posts on this subject in a week. 

As it has been said, our members have excepted the EA punishment, despite the fact it was not universal (but seemingly targeted or should I say narked by you Duck) and they have moved on.  When this game came out, many many people experimented and yes, exploited the game as its coding allowed.  No cheats, hax or anything else, just playing around to see what could be done.  Once this was announced as an unacceptable use of the game (shouldn't have been able to do this to begin with) most people stopped (More Noobs everyday trying same thing because problem still isn't fixed) and continued gaming legitimately and most others have not been punished for it.  Our Members, a very small minority, have been punished and have moved on.  So why do you feel that; 1.  You need to continue to trash our clan as a whole (150 +) for the few (less than 6) who made the mistake.  2.  You need to exaggerate the truth (no one has been kicked, no one left in shame, no one has denied that this mistake was made) like you have in this thread by saying that "12 got the axe"? Finally, Why after being kicked from the clan over a year ago (btw 150+ members your the only person ever kicked) do you still beat off as you plot new ways to seek your petty revenge or cut and paste this post all over the place? 

Fouled, penalized, move on.  In any game, once the fine, penalty or reprimand is made the game is allowed to continue.  So why not now?  At least they didn’t have to change their name DUCK, or whatever you want to go by every time you get kicked by people who realize how petty and how much of a B*tch you are!!  Dude you have spent near 10 days (13th - 24th) on posting and reposting this subject.  Get over it, stop flaming and focus on not getting kicked from more clans instead of the one that kicked you so long ago.

Our Clan, is and will continue to be highly regarded in the community and anyone who thinks less of our Servers, Members or anything else regarding our clan are free to do so.  One rotten apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch except in your case.  If you think that this is indicative of our clan then you are naive, lack any ability to think independently and live in your own little fantasy world.  Our members received punishment and were not "Axed" because they were able to correct the indiscretion.  You however, still have the same problem.  You still haven't learned and you still cant accept the fact that your mouth, attitude and inability to STFU will continue to chase you out of everywhere you stay long enough to show your true colors.  That color being yellow apparently, since you couldn't admit to who you really are and lack the ability to respond to anyone in previous threads (on this subject), choosing instead to start another thread on the same subject elsewhere.
Pr0t0c0l@[GP]
+-2|6637
I always have to laugh when players are fooling themselfs by statspadding. How can they be proud on awards when they know that they got them on an unfair way like cheating. If i would cheat i will loose my pride and therefor the fun in playing the game. Is like having a rank wich you mainly got through cheating and teamkilling and therefor i fully agree with EA/DICE when they reset stats from those fools.

Look how many top 500 players lost their stats (ranks, medals, badges, ribbons) in the last few months! People getting over 200.000 points and spending about 1000 hours on BF2 so that in the end they get punished and loose it all. What a laughter those fools!

Last edited by Pr0t0c0l@[GP] (2006-03-13 03:59:43)

Souls
+14|6665|Garden City, KS. USA
"Once this was announced as an unacceptable use of the game (shouldn't have been able to do this to begin with) most people stopped"

It took an announcement that stat padding was unacceptable before you figured out that it was wrong??  What do you mean when you say "most people stopped"?  It sounds to me like your not ashamed of the stat padding your just ashamed you got caught.  Anyone who pads dishonors themselves and any clan they represent.  Anyone who stat pads needs to get the there stats reset and there CD key banned.... period.
MelbourneVictory
+2|6647|Melbourne, Australia
That padding is pathetic. Where in the hell is the fun in that? I cannot see the point of sitting there in a far corner of the map, with some mates, just killing yourselves to get stats up. Wa*kers.

FYI: My eyelid is having spasms, too much BF2 this morning.

Last edited by MelbourneVictory (2006-03-13 19:01:17)

=CDU=Sabotage
+0|6639
First of, lets be clear, if I wasnt before.  I have not stat padded (look at my stats), I have earned all of my medals and stats both in game and the REAL ones on my signature (far more important and speaks more about a person than these fake ass awards from EA).  I am  only trying to explain that, IMO everyone (my clan and all others) who began playing and experimenting with the game when it first came out is some what understandable.  Not that I condone it, I am only saying that it was something that was written into the game and like anything else, if it can be done people will try it.  This should have been fixed immediately and not left to continually abuse as it seems some people do.

My point in my initial post was that what has been done is done.  The guilty have been punished in our clan and that this prick Ex-member should drop the flaming.  Once is good, twice is ok but 6 or 7 on the same subject and in the same words is rediculous.

I agree with all that stat padding is for retards at this point because everyone knows this is BS.  I only give some leeway to those who, just after the game came out, pushed the limits of the game and did things that the game allowed.  You dont have to agree, but you may understand my point with regards to a pissed off Ex Member flaming the forums repeatedly over a 10 day period, is petty, immature and when combined with overexageration, and flat out lies, is nearly, if not worse than what his accusations are.
=CDU=Sabotage
+0|6639

Souls wrote:

"Once this was announced as an unacceptable use of the game (shouldn't have been able to do this to begin with) most people stopped"

It took an announcement that stat padding was unacceptable before you figured out that it was wrong??  What do you mean when you say "most people stopped"?  It sounds to me like your not ashamed of the stat padding your just ashamed you got caught.  Anyone who pads dishonors themselves and any clan they represent.  Anyone who stat pads needs to get the there stats reset and there CD key banned.... period.
Dont speak to me about dishonor.  I served my country in peace and war and there is nothing Dishonorable in that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard