11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5254|Cleveland, Ohio
It seems some of my posts in AU chats magically disappear.  Maybe its a computer problem?

Oh wait, or maybe its a mod abusing his powers for no reason?  I know you guys think you are cute and funny, but when you AWM people yet do shit like that, well I dunno if you guys have any credibility left but if you do it gets knocked down even more. 

I mean I sort of respect it since it is nice to have a mod with some balls but still.
11 Bravo
Banned

burnzz wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3233857#p3233857
well except none were against any rule so.......no
11 Bravo
Banned
oh and Bern if you are going to jump on that bandwagon, well doesnt shock me really.  its typical for mods who do fuck all to come back and act like a tool.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

my deleted post simply said "i miss Kmarion."

i posted the link because i thought my topic was relevant, and it sounds like your getting as tired of it as i am.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6644|UK
I was pretty tempted to delete this topic just for lulz and to annoy you.

But yeah, you'll have to wait for mcminty to respond on this matter.
11 Bravo
Banned

burnzz wrote:

my deleted post simply said "i miss Kmarion."

i posted the link because i thought my topic was relevant, and it sounds like your getting as tired of it as i am.
yep.  no reason for it.  what is really disappointing is other mods just stand by and watch, but then have the nerve to AWM people for other shit.  its so lame.  i guess some people are apathetic and i get that, but i aint one of them.
11 Bravo
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

and that right there sir is the problem.  i dont get how you cannot see that.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6644|UK

11 Bravo wrote:

what is really disappointing is other mods just stand by and watch

11 Bravo wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

and that right there sir is the problem.  i dont get how you cannot see that.
I prefer to have conversations with people first, rather than just step in and tread on people's toes.
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.
Well I got like 4 posts deleted today inside 2 minutes in the same thread. Zimmer was nice enough to message/awm me for each one so fair enough.

I wonder if my awm count went up 4 and it makes me look like a bigger spammer than I actually am.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6644|UK
Yes it did. If I'm deleting a bunch of posts I only send one AWM per user.
11 Bravo
Banned
why the fuck do you sit by and let mods delete posts that dont break any rules but simply because they are not aussies?  do you know how stupid that makes the rest of you look?
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.

liquidat0r wrote:

Yes it did. If I'm deleting a bunch of posts I only send one AWM per user.
Yeah I generally only get one if I get say 2/3/4 posts deleted. Doesn't matter I'm pretty apathetic towards my awm statistic.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6383|California
delete all american posts
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

11 Bravo wrote:

why the fuck do you sit by and let mods delete posts that dont break any rules but simply because they are not aussies?  do you know how stupid that makes the rest of you look?
it's not a matter of 'letting' mods delete posts.  It's been brought up in the yenta section.  What do you want us to do, undelete your posts?
11 Bravo
Banned
no ken, close the fucking thread until they stop acting like that....you closed it before and minty said FU and opened it.  do the same ffs.  my god.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

well marine to be honest it looks like the AU section of this board thinks they deserve special treatment and their own little niche on this forum to post whatever they want and determine who gets to post there.  I don't agree with it and stated my reasons but I suppose they weren't strong enough arguments or weren't paid attention to.

Personally I think requesting special treatment is a sign that your parents didn't love you enough and that segregation is against the very idea of a forum bringing people together but that's just me
11 Bravo
Banned
oh thats fine and you know i agree with you, but to delete posts because you are not an aussie or whatever is over the line and you guys know it.  if that is no reason to close then, well, .........................
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5806|Catherine Black
11B most of your posts are shit and not really worth the server space so I don't see why you're complaining.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6649|949

that comment can be applied to you too, finray.

I linked this in the mod forum, i'll close this and minty can reply here if he has anything to add.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6739|Sydney, Australia
Cause you act like a fucking retard in that thread.

11 Bravo wrote:

pocket full of shells

11 Bravo wrote:

i liek crab caeks
I deleted those, and the ones where you complained.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard