Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

1927 wrote:

GT5 2nd of November over here Ted
I'll believe it when I see it.

How many times has the launch date been pushed back already?

I've been waiting so long to have a proper racing game to play on PS3 with my G25....

I have recently relented and bought a PS3 anyway. I got God of War 1, 2 and 3 as well as Red Dead Redemption. Also planning on getting Super SF4 (and maybe some USB Saturn pads to play it on).

I doubt I'll get anything else till GT5. With the exception of little PS store games (Puzzle Fighter is as awesome as it always was).
Console racing games will always suck balls because of the need to appeal to people who don't know shit about racing/driving to sell enough to be viable.

Try out one of the proper computer games like Live for Speed, iRacing, rFactor, ect...
I don't like any of them - and have most of them. rFactor is ok, but shows its age. GTR Evolution is my current mainstay for racing, but it's not like a Gran Turismo or Forza where you have incentive to play with unlocks and stuff. That's what I want - a game like that which is moderately realistic but also has the funness of console racers.

Forza would've been perfect if it was on PC or if Xboxs worked with my G25.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF
That's the bastard, I want one of them.

Forza is excellent. GT5 would have blown it out the water if we didn't have to wait so fucking long!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard