Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6124|eXtreme to the maX
I don't need firearms, Bobo will deal with intruders.

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/Dilbert_X/Bobo2010.jpg

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/Dilbert_X/Bobo2010-2.jpg

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-07-10 23:26:31)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

he's a pussy.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

burnzz wrote:

he's a pussy.
He'd still whup you.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

Dilbert_X wrote:

burnzz wrote:

he's a pussy.
He'd still whup you.
a calico vagina with teeth? no thanks, this may be Utah but i'm already married. i got a proper firearm for home protection, and so does my wife.
HollisHurlbut
+51|6016
You're too big for that pussy.

(And that's the first time you've ever been told that!)
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

burnzz wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

burnzz wrote:

he's a pussy.
He'd still whup you.
this may be Utah but i'm already married. i got a proper firearm for home protection, and so does my wife.
Thats awesome - How did people decide which side of the church to sit on at the wedding?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-07-10 23:43:29)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

church?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5196|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

burnzz wrote:

he's a pussy.
He'd still whup you.
a calico vagina with teeth? no thanks, this may be Utah but i'm already married. i got a proper firearm for home protection, and so does my wife.
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

burnzz wrote:

church?
Ok, who did your mutual father point the sawn-off at?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-07-10 23:45:18)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

i was 28, and she 27. it was a mutual decision to share our mortality together, and end anyone's that tried to break into the house webuilt together. [ I <3 my wife!]

@ jaekus - welcome to the forum, you picked up the lingo quick enough. you*re gonna go far, kid.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

burnzz wrote:

i was 28, and she 27. it was a mutual decision to share our mortality together, and end anyone's that tried to break into the house webuilt together. [ I <3 my wife!]
You should buy her a less gay firearm then.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

Dilbert_X wrote:

ruger blackhawk. ok . . . i'm proud of her, the 357 kicks like a fucking mule and she handles the recoil like a champ. she says it reminds her of living with me.
Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

@ jaekus - welcome to the forum, you picked up the lingo quick enough. you*re gonna go far, kid.
During this current time of the zodiac sign Cancer, it is typical for people to display the Cancerian trait of showing their tough exterior to protect their sensitive inside.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

burnzz wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

ruger blackhawk. ok . . . i'm proud of her, the 357 kicks like a fucking mule and she handles the recoil like a champ.
A single action might have been useful in a fight 100+ years ago, you don't get smarty points in a gunfight for having poor ergonomics.
she says it reminds her of living with me.
It looks like an antique, is slow to operate and takes forever to reload?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

exactly. and one shot, even if you miss, will take off a limb.

it's why i got her to shoot the Magnum - one shot.

anyways, why does this topic keep coming up? break into a house in America, and instantly you know who's voting for who.

your last thought breaking into a Republican house is "oh shi-"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
exactly. and one shot, even if you miss, will take off a limb.
Wow, thats a great argument for having a crap gun. A modern revolver with Pachmayrs would make more sense.
your last thought breaking into a Republican house is "oh shi-"
More likely the average Republican will be too drunk to operate a firearm, esp a SA revolver.
Its not only Republicans who own firearms BTW.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-07-11 00:31:57)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

hey Dilbo - C'mon over to my house!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I have no reason to travel to Utah - inbred child brides aren't my thing, but if I did I guess I could legally bring my Model 19.
Pretty sure you and your panty-pistol would lose at any contest you picked.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-07-11 00:15:39)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

Dilbert_X wrote:

I have no reason to travel to Utah - inbred child brides aren't my thing, but if I did I guess I could legally bring my Model 19.
ok, so reject my invitation. seems i'd be in Australia before you came to the States anyways.

and if i make it down under, would you like me to attempt a security breach? unarmed, i know i can make it into your home and walk out to the waiting taxi, faster than you could bust into my home and find my firearms.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
and if i make it down under, would you like me to attempt a security breach? unarmed, i know i can make it into your home and walk out to the waiting taxi, faster than you could bust into my home and find my firearms.
You'd need to get past the cat.
Why would I need to find your firearms?
Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

ok, so reject my invitation. seems i'd be in Australia before you came to the States anyways.

Why would you want to do that, other than to become a criminal?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6739|Sydney, Australia
On something related to the topic Found this article in today's local news:

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/victim-stabs- … 10596.html

A man knifed during a domestic home invasion fought back and stabbed two of the offenders, one critically.

Three men armed with knives allegedly stormed a home about 6.30pm yesterday at Georges Hall, in Sydney's south-west.

Police say they kicked and punched the 39-year-old to the floor before he allegedly disarmed one of them and fought back, wounding two of his attackers.

The trio fled the scene but were located a short time later after police were alerted that a 27-year-old man attended Bankstown Hospital with stab wounds.

He remains in a critical condition and under police guard.

A second man, also aged 27, was treated for minor injuries before being taken into police custody with a 33-year-old man present at the hospital.

The two men have been charged with aggravated break and enter, committing a serious indictable offence in company and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

The pair are expected to appear in Parramatta Bail Court today.

The 39-year-old victim was taken to hospital for treatment of a suspected fractured left arm and cuts to his right arm and left ear.

Police believe the alleged attack was a domestic-related incident.
This is a more.. justified.. example of retaliation in defence of one's home and person.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Jaekus wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Its OK, all I'd need is a shiny piece of glass and he'd be hypnotised.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-07-11 00:37:04)

Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney
Much bravado ITT tbh. All the world needs is another hero.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

Jaekus wrote:

burnzz wrote:

and if i make it down under, would you like me to attempt a security breach?
you are not Dilbert.

to answer your question anyways - if invited into a house, no problem. if uninvited, you say it's criminal, why would you not depend on yourself to repel an intentional attack on your property? do you feel confident you could do so with the gifts your god gave you? if i'm coming in, i've got a knife in my teeth, a two by four in one hand and a gun in the other. i'm attacking your residence, and what will you do, plead with me? i spit in your eye.

i personally don't give a fuck why you forced entry into my house. as long as the reason is worth dying for, it's all good.

Jaekus wrote:

Much bravado ITT tbh. All the world needs is another hero.
bravado? were you dropped on your head as an infant? what don't you get about protecting your home?

Last edited by burnzz (2010-07-11 00:35:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard