MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5933
i remember some time ago i had gotten quite a few kills with the svu and the russian batchka;
the server then crashed or was reset; and i never got the stats for those two matches i played in that server.
however for some reason those kills are counted even though they arent shown in the weapon stats; you can check the stats, i have svu gold star 3 and only 292 kills with it, and the apc kills dont add up, in fact im missing exactly the 16 kill streak i had done in that round, though they are still counted in an implicit way for gold stars etc. i know it prolly sounds like some hack but thats not the case...
is this a known issue? any way to fix this?
as far as i recall i had two rounds and then game froze, and went back to the lobby, when i checked the server list the server i was on was virtually empty so i assume it was restarted/crashed.
weird

Last edited by MirindoR (2010-07-07 06:45:30)

DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6655|Birmingham
Yeah I have had this. I actually got the RPG bronze but the server crashed and all way lost.

Guess it is back to the drawing board.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5933
on the other hand the server crashed but i still got the stars, so now it looks like ive haxed the game

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard