bingobones
+6|6731|London, UK
ok so after a lot of reading i have come to the conclusion that no official patch has been released, and the "patches" that have been released are causing most people a lot of problems. Therefore i will wait for the official patch to be released...EA site is down at the moment so they could be uploading the official patch right now....

I am a sergeant major and when that unlock thingy came on about a week ago i selected 2 blank unlocks...will i still be able to select the 2 new unlocks when the official patch is released? anyone know?

Anyone have any more info about the new ranks?

thanx

laterz
Dilbert2468
+6|6746|Australia
yea your just like me. im sgt major waiting for ea patch and wanting to know if i get the new unlocks which i selected.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6847|Cologne, Germany

I have heard someone say in one of the other threads about this that he selected two blank unlocks, installed the patch and had the L96 and P90 just fine.

it was here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13882
Dilbert2468
+6|6746|Australia
thanks for ur help. i feel alot better now. yea i was on that thread trying to get some help. got it in the end.

Last edited by Dilbert2468 (2006-02-14 04:11:18)

Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6729|Germany
I download it. Installed. And all it's fine.
Now waiting on a SF server that it starts.
Come'on!
ViPeY
+0|6685|Hampshire, England
from what i have read on the rest of the forums, if u selected the blank unlocks then the new guns will be yours once u update.  I just kept my unlocks untill I have actually patched.  I also am waiting until EA have officially announced the patch release before installing anything, just incase the 'patch' that is going round at the mo is a slightly older beta verison or something.  I'm sure it isn't but just to be on the safe side
bingobones
+6|6731|London, UK
yes im gonna wait too - im at work now anyway....im sure by when i get home EA will have an official patch...im out tonight with the missus anyways too - so as long as im patched up by tomorrow night i dont care
cohen1976
+14|6774
the official patch wil come any minute, 1.2 is already running on some server and works fine

Last edited by cohen1976 (2006-02-14 04:15:48)

Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6730
Wootage cant wait to finish work
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6702|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
yah i got it while the links were up, its pretty good although there'll be not as many people rushing for attack helis and planes, aa is too strong, new guns = awesome
bingobones
+6|6731|London, UK
well whoever has the unoffical patch...surely there is probelms with it...thats why EA have not released the official patch and have asked their website to delete any links to unofficial patch links. so UNLUCKY!!!
Dilbert2468
+6|6746|Australia
yea im waiting on the  offcial patch to come out
AuSFinN
+1|6695
yeah, that makes sense. I too, am a seagent major . I got the two blanks. Like SF, play for a while, then go into BFHQ in-game to find a pleasent surprise
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
waaiiiiiiiiiiiting for the paaaaaaaaatch... damn i can make a song while i wait
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert2468
+6|6746|Australia
anyone got any idea what time its going to be out its 11:10 pm here in NSW australia
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6655|Hong Kong

bingobones wrote:

ok so after a lot of reading i have come to the conclusion that no official patch has been released, and the "patches" that have been released are causing most people a lot of problems. Therefore i will wait for the official patch to be released...EA site is down at the moment so they could be uploading the official patch right now....

I am a sergeant major and when that unlock thingy came on about a week ago i selected 2 blank unlocks...will i still be able to select the 2 new unlocks when the official patch is released? anyone know?

Anyone have any more info about the new ranks?

thanx

laterz
i was a sceptic like u but now that ive tried the patch, i fully support it
$kelet0r
+16|6688
seems fine to me - the gl now has a minimum range of about 4m
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6707
they turned helicopters into swiss cheese. Planes can literally blow them away in a single pass at full speed, if they aim well enough. AA missiles are insane, and seem to follow you around 90 degree corners at times.

Grenade launchers will bounce off walls... sometimes. Other times you can shoot someone 5 feet away and blow them up just fine.

Vehicle physics have been screwed all to hell. Earlier I saw a helicopter standing on its nose, with its tail vertically in the air. Afro should have a pic of that :} I also used the chinese tub transport to push a cobra around while it was warming up. shoved him backward into the water and got away just fine. In other words? Physics have taken a big step backward.
cmotdibbler
+19|6672|The pork thing inna bun stall.
Hi people at EA have just posted this statement about the new patch.

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17702

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard