Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6637|Gogledd Cymru

https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5697/hmml.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6658|Gold Coast
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5384|Cleveland, Ohio
k so ya
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6322|Sydney | ♥

Hurrr Telstra are fucking dip shits.

I got interleaving tunred off and bck on again, and my speed dropped from 18mbit to 8.8mbit.

Rang internode, who rang telstra, telstra then said HURR 8mbit is fine for an adsl2 connection.

The internode support guy was like, ring back sunday when my supervisor isnt on and it's a different person.

I guess if that doesnt work, i'll cancel my connection to internode, and then re-connect to their service.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6658|Gold Coast
ISPs are fucking chodes.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6868|Sydney, Australia

AussieReaper wrote:

mcminty wrote:

oh god, dad just yelled at me for spending like 500 bucks last semester on road tolls driving to and from uni...

as if he didn't get the toll statement for 3 months. once he has calmed down and realises that I have to drive.. I shall just take the harbour tunnel and no other ones..
You know if you caught the train it'd be a lot cheaper?
Yeah.. kinda. It would be around $35 a week for me if I were to get the train (train + bus from central station).. but having to drive to the train station, wait for the train, wait on the train, wait for a bus, etc.. would take ~2 hours each way. On the other hand, if I just use the harbour tunnel and not the eastern distributor and M2/etc it would be <100 bucks a month in tolls... and take an 1-1.5 hours each way. In a warm car.

I know what I'd prefer for the money..
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6553|NSW, Australia

two assignments and a party this weekend, gonna be busy
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6768|London, England
electric didgeridoo
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6658|Gold Coast
we have 'em
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5325|Sydney
It's actually compulsory to learn the electric didgeridoo, otherwise you can't get a good grade when you leave school.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6658|Gold Coast
Dare I say, I am actually looking forward to university starting again.
mcminty

KuSTaV wrote:

eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6382|S.A. Australia

mcminty wrote:

Yeah.. kinda. It would be around $35 a week for me if I were to get the train (train + bus from central station).. but having to drive to the train station, wait for the train, wait on the train, wait for a bus, etc.. would take ~2 hours each way. On the other hand, if I just use the harbour tunnel and not the eastern distributor and M2/etc it would be <100 bucks a month in tolls... and take an 1-1.5 hours each way. In a warm car.

See now I feel bad for only having to walk like 200m, and still not even doing that a lot of the time
Serious Flex
mcminty

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

mcminty wrote:

See now I feel bad for only having to walk like 200m, and still not even doing that a lot of the time
Lol

I remember back in first year, when the college students would rock up to the 9am Friday maths lecture in their pajamas, looking hungover. Bastards!
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6658|Gold Coast

mcminty wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

So I'm not sitting on my ass at home doing nothing.

Fuck I'm bored.
Jaekus
+957|5325|Sydney
Halfway through the first whiskey and dry. Think there'll be wine in the park next whilst watching my flatmate play solo for her uni concert thingo.

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-07-23 20:55:00)

eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6382|S.A. Australia

mcminty wrote:

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Lol

I remember back in first year, when the college students would rock up to the 9am Friday maths lecture in their pajamas, looking hungover. Bastards!
Yeah, that was me unfortunately, although I usually had the decency to put on a dressing gown first

Kind of got over it though and now I'm ready to leave college...too many n00bs coming in and thinking they own the place.
Serious Flex
Jaekus
+957|5325|Sydney

Jaekus wrote:

Halfway through the first whiskey and dry. Think there'll be wine in the park next whilst watching my flatmate play solo for her uni concert thingo.
Turned out to be indoors with a bar, couple beers and back home.
Might have a nap then hit the champers and whiskey.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6658|Gold Coast
-Friends go to Byron
-Some others organising to go
-Ones already down ask if Im coming down
-Didnt know about it until they ask
-They say others are leaving to go soon
-I ask how soon
-within the hour
-Say no
-Get called a pussy cunt

Well if the cunts bothered to tell me when everyone else knew, then I would've gone, but since other people (ie, not the organiser) told me when they're already there, and that others are leaving within the hour, I dont think I can make the fucking effort.

Pricks.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
greentext story layout
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|6133|Aus, Qld
I tells ya what, RAAFies are a bunch of idiots, and navy boys, well, they're just navy.

My mindset is such because brotha marched out yesterday
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5325|Sydney

KuSTaV wrote:

-Friends go to Byron
-I ask how soon
-within the hour
-Say no
-Get called a pussy cunt

Well if the cunts bothered to tell me when everyone else knew, then I would've gone, but since other people (ie, not the organiser) told me when they're already there, and that others are leaving within the hour, I dont think I can make the fucking effort.

Pricks.

greentext story layout
I woulda told them to stop at the bottle-o on the way to picking me up cause it's their shout for being so slack.

E: Currently drank 1x Jameson, 1x Stella, 1x Cascade Green, 2x CC& Dry, back on the Jameson, leaving within the hour

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-07-24 00:28:51)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6658|Gold Coast
Nice work J.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6586|King Of The Islands

Jaekus wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

-Friends go to Byron
-I ask how soon
-within the hour
-Say no
-Get called a pussy cunt

Pricks.

greentext story layout
I woulda told them to stop at the bottle-o on the way to picking me up cause it's their shout for being so slack.

E: Currently drank 1x Jameson, 1x Stella, 1x Cascade Green, 2x CC& Dry, back on the Jameson, leaving within the hour
Well, it's a start.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6382|S.A. Australia

KuSTaV wrote:

-Friends go to Byron
-I ask how soon
-within the hour
-Say no
-Get called a pussy cunt

Pricks.

greentext story layout
Sheer faggotry imo.

I'd take you to Byron Kusty
Serious Flex
Jaekus
+957|5325|Sydney

Cheez wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

-Friends go to Byron
-I ask how soon
-within the hour
-Say no
-Get called a pussy cunt

Pricks.

greentext story layout

Well, it's a start.
Had cinner,  couple cocktails, night out short but at home with extra booze and more ppl so can't complain, better really tbh

E: and yah, night update whiklst changing tunes on the computer

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-07-24 05:39:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard