13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

brb - shoveling the world's fluffiest  pow of my driveway . . .
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
I still say Japan.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Trust me. You want to go to China.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Russian pow...
Adams_BJ
Japowder IS siberian pow
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
I'll get some proper pow shots for ya this year, if I get up... only been out twice with the baby being here, and have a new board I really want to spin in the pow pow.

Edit: Buddy also bet me a substantial sum that I couldn't stomp a double cork first try, may collect on that.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2013-02-01 00:43:01)

Adams_BJ
What board, and you might, but don't kill yourself.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Just got a Walsh 57, thing slays pow, avy debris and all. Not very responsive for jumping though, may have to borrow an MLF for that double... Should be fine in pow, long as you believe you can do it, you usually can, I've done double mistys in the past but that was more than a decade ago... so old...
Adams_BJ
grandpa.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Indeed...
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8359/8435440757_77e780a5c7_z.jpg
Black and White Bro! by -Whiteroom-, on Flickr
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Pochsy wrote:

baggs wrote:

The only change I'm embracing is a change of underwear.
people that wear tshirts with meaningful/profound/moving slogans on them are the worst.

marginally above people who wear 'joke' tshirts.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

that's why i'll only wear T-shirts with sports franchise logos on them!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
I'm either fashion brand logos or obscure band logo tees myself.
baggs
+732|6206

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

baggs wrote:

people that wear tshirts with meaningful/profound/moving slogans on them are the worst.

It's just a volcom t-shirt, get over it.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

-Whiteroom- wrote:

obscure band logo tees
Those are the best.

I have this one with a giant killer bunny, biting the head off a human, while speaking Japanese with more unreadable scribble in the background.
https://i.imgur.com/NTrJQMx.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

baggs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

It's just a volcom t-shirt, get over it.
what do i have to get over? aren't you like 30+? wearing teenage skate brands? ok bro.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
At least he isn't wearing something like a My Chemical Romance t-shirt. That's the lowest of the low.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

roc do you have a 4chan tshirt?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Roc18 wrote:

At least he isn't wearing something like a My Chemical Romance t-shirt. That's the lowest of the low.
hating on a teenage emo band in 2013? is your internet meme humour stuck on a loop from 2008 or something? when did MCR last even have an album out? like 4 years ago? quick, queue up a joke about fallout boy as well. it's topical.
Roc18
`

Mutantbear wrote:

roc do you have a 4chan tshirt?
Yes I have several lined up in my closet for those nights where I'm trying to bag bitches.
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

hating on a teenage emo band in 2013? is your internet meme humour stuck on a loop from 2008 or something? when did MCR last even have an album out? like 4 years ago? quick, queue up a joke about fallout boy as well. it's topical.
Sigh, That's my point not only are they gay but they are irrelevant. lowest of the low.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
dunno if a gay band who are irrelevant are the lowest of the low, why aren't pink flloyd t-shirts the lowest of the low? they are uber gay and uber irrelevant. where do you draw the line? where is the distinction? seems like you just want to emo-bash, circa 2008, as if its still funny. OMG EMO FAGS LEL.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-02-04 11:18:34)

Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

dunno if a gay band who are irrelevant are the lowest of the low, why aren't pink flloyd t-shirts the lowest of the low? they are uber gay and uber irrelevant. where do you draw the line? where is the distinction? seems like you just want to emo-bash, circa 2008, as if its still funny. OMG EMO FAGS LEL.
Lol
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Uzi thinks Pink Floyd shirts are gay cause they have a rainbow on them.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
there's about as much logic in that assertion as there is in calling emo's 'gay'.

it must be nice being so identity-insecure that you want to diss a teenage sub-genre that is half a decade out of fashion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard