Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

SamTheMan wrote:

newspaper
I personally don't scan through hundred of small font ads, so I doubt many others do, 'cept old farts with nothing but time.

11 Bravo wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Fuck this city. Nobody drums anymore?
doesnt that include you?
I used to drum, but I've moved onto guitar. I thought that this would sell. Somebody would want it, it's a good set, good deal too.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Ryan wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

try ebay cryan //_o
But then I could get a potential buyer from somewhere in the states or eastern Canada, and I don't wanna do that. I'm not shipping it and I doubt they will travel to pick it up. I wanna sell it locally. I'm getting views on Kijiji, but no takers.
Thar be an option named local pickup only, ye shall find it on the selling page joyful trading friend //_0
Ryan

Surgeons wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

try ebay cryan //_o
But then I could get a potential buyer from somewhere in the states or eastern Canada, and I don't wanna do that. I'm not shipping it and I doubt they will travel to pick it up. I wanna sell it locally. I'm getting views on Kijiji, but no takers.
Thar be an option named local pickup only, ye shall find it on the selling page joyful trading friend //_0
Even so, no thanks.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6742|London

i didn't eat anything alll day and now i'm way too drunk and i have work to do for a meeting tomorrow
fml
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6326|England
Put an ad up in a music shop? Dunno about over there, but the ones local here all have boards on with 2nd hand instruments etc

EDIT- @ Ryan

Last edited by JakAttaK (2010-07-14 15:56:26)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Dauntless wrote:

i didn't eat anything alll day and now i'm way too drunk and i have work to do for a meeting tomorrow
fml
yeah but which way's the park m8
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Dauntless wrote:

fml
I did that last night.  Didn't eat dinner (after a super-yummy dim sum for lunch) and drank a lot at the All Star game.  Then drank more afterwards, then finally ate at like midnight.  Didn't end up coming in to work until 9:45am.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
lol this Bullrun rally is amazing, hopefully they'll come to cali next year
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Ryan wrote:

K so I'm trying to sell my drum kit. I've posted it in two different Facebook selling groups, twice on Kijiji (with over 120 views in total) and ads at two grocery stores.

Not a single email/phone call. Fuck this city. Nobody drums anymore?
Does anyone even live in Alberta?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

ghettoperson wrote:

Ryan wrote:

K so I'm trying to sell my drum kit. I've posted it in two different Facebook selling groups, twice on Kijiji (with over 120 views in total) and ads at two grocery stores.

A lot of bears and some roaming nomadic Native Americans.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
What was the thinking behind reopening the real-world-fact thread?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

probably that people would ignore it if they didn't want to read about it.  I can't understand how that's so hard to do.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Well you can apply that logic to every thread. Let's not close any threads. Survival of the fittest, there ya go no need for mods, hand over the badge callahan.

That very thread being on my recent posts list annoys me.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

jord wrote:

Well you can apply that logic to every thread. Let's not close any threads. Survival of the fittest, there ya go no need for mods, hand over the badge callahan.

That very thread being on my recent posts list annoys me.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

deal with it you petulant wankers. 

If there were no offtopic posts, no bitching and moaning, no flames, no inappropriate content etc. there would be no real need to close threads.  You guys are smart enough to understand that.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

wanna bet!?
11 Bravo
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

deal with it you petulant wankers. 

If there were no offtopic posts, no bitching and moaning, no flames, no inappropriate content etc. there would be no real need to close threads.  You guys are smart enough to understand that.
then they would be no fun
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Its a bone thread by an obvious troll that should be beaten with a solid bronze F15 ornament.

HOW'S THEM APPLES
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

jord wrote:

Its a bone thread by an obvious troll that should be beaten with a solid bronze F15 ornament.

HOW'S THEM APPLES
quoting to see if this post also gets deleted. anything refering to the golden child does . . .
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland

jord wrote:

HOW'S THEM APPLES
did you enjoy Titanic bbz
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
I wish the mods would delete shit that I report
Tu Stultus Es
Ryan

ghettoperson wrote:

Ryan wrote:

2,974,807 people do.

~1,000,000 of which live in Calgary, lol.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

have you ever reported a pace51 post/thread? expect an AWM from an admin.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

eleven bravo wrote:

I wish the mods would delete shit that I report
Reported.
11 Bravo
Banned

burnzz wrote:

have you ever reported a pace51 post/thread? expect an AWM from an admin.
aye.  and they delete my shit for no reason also.  cunts the lot of them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard