MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928
ok ive played the new patch for a day:
when i go on the server browser, i click search so i can get the list and choose the one i want-game freezes for approximately 5 minutes, after which i get the list.. an just yesterday the server browser was working perfectly..
this is my biggest complaint regarding the patch and if anyone has a fix or is experiencing this problem too please write it here.
the chat box at the top is huge, dunnpo why they made it that way, true you can remove it by pressing the tilde key twice (pressing it once will make it so big itll cover the whole screen) but it'll reappear as soon as a player or server sends a message.
ive also experienced some kinda crash/lag/delay. never happened before, twice today the game kinda started lagging, for example i was running, then the character stops moving, audio starts repeating its last second over and over cyclically, this lasts like 40 seconds and then game returns to normal. happened to me twice, wasnt able to understand if the server was the problem, the pc or something else, but it had never happened before.
i also would have appreciated if they had stated in the patch notes that players would have had to rebind all their keys, because when i started playing nothing would work and i was like "WTF?" until i realized they had all reverted to default.

a good thing is ive been seeing a shitload of bans, like 5 people banned each round, i was glad to see em constantly gettin' F'd in the A, to quote south park.
gives you an idea of how many people in each server were hacking, cheating cunts before this patch busted them, and thats only the hacks that are detected.

Last edited by MirindoR (2010-06-30 06:51:53)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock
Still disconnect from servers after the loading screen, reset all my settings.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928
anyone having the browser problem? takes fckin ages for the list to appear
really takes away the desire to play
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6650|Birmingham
I can imagine that sucks. I hope you get it sorted soon. I have had no problems what so ever O.o
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928
should i register at the ea forums and ask there for help? the fact i'm the only one having this problem just worries me more, cuz it means it wont get fixed..
once i'm in a server everything runs fine, but when i search the server browser i have to ctrl alt del and do something else for the 5-10min it takes to update
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Wow, really? I can load the game, log in, search for servers, join one, load up and join a squad and start playing in about ~2 minutes total.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6650|Birmingham
^^^^^ this
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5928

Jaekus wrote:

Wow, really? I can load the game, log in, search for servers, join one, load up and join a squad and start playing in about ~2 minutes total.
yeah was like that for me too before the patch
now i just always join the same server thats in my favourites (strangely fav and history take a normal time to update)
also the map loading itself takes normal time, its just the server browser search thats completely lame

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard