Ioan92
+337|5715
Christ people stop complaining, the patch is great, for DICE standards..
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6650|Birmingham
I agree. Except it tales me about 25 seconds to start again after I have joined a server!

Last edited by DavidianCox (2010-07-02 04:17:54)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State
seems good for me...

getting killed with the MG3 a lot more though.

Chopper handling is better, I got a good pilot who really let his skills shine.

(I finally knifed ebugs, YESSS)

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-07-02 04:39:49)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6637

Every time I try it the game freezes after a few minutes.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

can you still not have more than 20 people on your friends list?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
40mm shotgun is beast, i think they doubled the range. Whoever uses the GL instead is stupid they dont know what they're missing.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
I'm hoping for an auto CG in the next patch...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

40mm shotgun is beast, i think they doubled the range. Whoever uses the GL instead is stupid they dont know what they're missing.
GL is fantastic for blowing up cover. Especially on conquest Arica Harbour when everyone hides in the goddamn buildings. That's really the only reason I use it over the 40MM shotgun.

Also the new chopper handling made me jizz in my pants. I tried it out on Atacama Desert with one of my mates last night and we were pwning. I can actually dodge the tracer dart now.
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
I only use explosives to blow apart buildings, and take out armour. If I get a few casualties in the process, bonus. I fucking love the destructible environment
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5502|America

Jaekus wrote:

I only use explosives to blow apart buildings, and take out armour. If I get a few casualties in the process, bonus. I fucking love the destructible environment
Exactly, if you complain about CGs and GLs and shit don't play in a goddamn game with destructible environments ffs.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6279|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Blade4509 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Exactly, if you complain about CGs and GLs and shit don't play in a goddamn game with destructible environments ffs.
We are not complaining about the weapons themselves.. but the faggets who use CG and GL as their primary weapons, be that vs buildings, tanks or infantry...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

genius_man16 wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

GL is fantastic for blowing up cover. Especially on conquest Arica Harbour when everyone hides in the goddamn buildings. That's really the only reason I use it over the 40MM shotgun.

Also the new chopper handling made me jizz in my pants. I tried it out on Atacama Desert with one of my mates last night and we were pwning. I can actually dodge the tracer dart now.
Or just use smoke and eliminate it
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
Choppers are easier to fly?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
GullyFoyle
+25|5379

War Man wrote:

Dramatically more maneuverable.
I heard they did it by lessening the "mass" of the chopper, so now when hit by guns/AA it gets battered all around and spins out of control.

I just got my controls worked out, and haven't actually flown it in combat yet...

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2010-07-02 14:05:50)

War Man
I'm still working on my controls with joystick, having difficulty with the yawing and ascending parts as I have to use the reverse in order to do so. Like twist joystick right to yaw left pull throttle back in order to ascend, trying to fix it.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere

War Man wrote:

I'm still working on my controls with joystick, having difficulty with the yawing and ascending parts as I have to use the reverse in order to do so. Like twist joystick right to yaw left pull throttle back in order to ascend, trying to fix it.
I tried with my joystick when i first got the game. Tried damn near everything I could think of and when i googled a solution no one had figured out one yet.

If you figure out how to make the controls work properly let me know, i'd much rather use my joystick to fly.

Also, I don't use smoke to get rid of darts b/c I like having the rocket that insta locks onto vehicles that are tracered.
War Man
Well for now, just gonna use my wasd keys for ruddering and going up and down while using joystick to move.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6681|"The Empire"
My attack 3 joystick works perfect now, the assend was the wrong way around, but put a quick change in the air contol values sorted that out and now it handles similar to bf2 choppers.
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney

FloppY_ wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

We are not complaining about the weapons themselves.. but the faggets who use CG and GL as their primary weapons, be that vs buildings, tanks or infantry...
Haven't had a lot of luck with bullets against tanks or buildings tbh...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6279|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Jaekus wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Congratulations you missed my point completely..

ignorance award for you sir.
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5502|America

FloppY_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Congratulations you missed my point completely..

ignorance award for you sir.
I'll shoot my rockets and all types of explosives at everything all day long and if some infantry get caught in the mix BONUS POINTS!
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
War Man

UK|Hooligan wrote:

My attack 3 joystick works perfect now, the assend was the wrong way around, but put a quick change in the air contol values sorted that out and now it handles similar to bf2 choppers.
Quick change, what?
TravisC555
+118|6212|Cox Convention Center, OK
I don't like the new chat, the old one was better.

Totally not related to the topic: Can you not use the in game steam when you have xfire in game enabled for BFBC2? Can't seem to get that to work.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

GullyFoyle wrote:

War Man wrote:

Dramatically more maneuverable.
I heard they did it by lessening the "mass" of the chopper, so now when hit by guns/AA it gets battered all around and spins out of control.

I just got my controls worked out, and haven't actually flown it in combat yet...
seriously. They are also a concern in a  game now. They used to be a joke.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5976|Perth, Australia

TravisC555 wrote:

I don't like the new chat, the old one was better.

Totally not related to the topic: Can you not use the in game steam when you have xfire in game enabled for BFBC2? Can't seem to get that to work.
Yeah you can.

I run the steam and xfire interfaces in bc2 and so do most of my friends who play, steam and non-steam. Just don't open both interfaces at the same time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard