Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Totally not for me or anything...

Prom's Thursday. I'm spending my afterprom in NYC for 3 days. I need suggestions on a good liquor to bring that's not OVERLY expensive. I already have some Patron I'm bringing but I want something else.

P.S. No Svedka. -gag-
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Whatever you usually drink?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
just get coked up to your eyeballs and puke on some fat chick
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Macbeth wrote:

I usually drink beer. But I'm not exactly going to be able to take a 12 of Molson into a hotel.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Smirnoff Ice is pretty good
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya

Poseidon wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I usually drink beer. But I'm not exactly going to be able to take a 12 of Molson into a hotel.
lol why not? for schoolies here we took 7 cartons of beer and 10 bottles of spirits into a hotel
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

Bacardi Limon is a decent  mixer if you looking to share with high school girls...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

lol why not? for schoolies here we took 7 cartons of beer and 10 bottles of spirits into a hotel
You've clearly never been to NYC. For a place where nobody drives they're RIDICULOUSLY strict on kid's drinking.

They actually have a pretty cool way of dealing with fakes. It's called a "shredder". If your ID is real, it comes out the other side and a check comes up. If your ID is fake, it comes out the other side shredded.

tuckergustav wrote:

Bacardi Limon is a decent  mixer if you looking to share with high school girls...
Ya, my date's a fun girl so she's gonna be drinking of course. She's bringing Smirnoff Vanilla.

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-06-22 18:05:19)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
super serial; take bacardi/morgans/vodka if you wanna pull
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Malibu rum is pretty hardcore
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6561|Mountains of NC

go ahead cut to the chase

https://www.shoelace.org/pics/2010/01-01-2010/chloroform.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6465|Kakanien
https://driveinbottleshop.dk/shop/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/70acc863cbe2531eba36dea664396db2.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

https://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8576/jagermeisterspirits.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

mtb0minime wrote:

Malibu rum is pretty hardcore
hey...it's yummy
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
JAGAHBOMBS? Never had Jager before actually.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
Makers Mark
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya

Poseidon wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You've clearly never been to NYC. For a place where nobody drives they're RIDICULOUSLY strict on kid's drinking.

They actually have a pretty cool way of dealing with fakes. It's called a "shredder". If your ID is real, it comes out the other side and a check comes up. If your ID is fake, it comes out the other side shredded.
thats so lame. drinking age being 21 must suck
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

thats so lame. drinking age being 21 must suck
eh it's whatever. doesn't stop me

or any college/high school kid...
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

Poseidon wrote:

JAGAHBOMBS? Never had Jager before actually.
The first few shots make you wanna gag...after that...smooth.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Just stick with whatever you were drinking that one night where a girl touched your dick. It's obviously good luck.

No but really, Jagerbombs are pretty tight. Me and my bros do them all the time, so wicked.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

mtb0minime wrote:

Just stick with whatever you were drinking that one night where a girl touched your dick. It's obviously good luck.

No but really, Jagerbombs are pretty tight. Me and my bros do them all the time, so wicked.
I wasn't drinking anything, your mom and I were just talking and it happened.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
brb fetching ice for that FULLY SIQ BURN
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Poseidon wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I wasn't drinking anything, your mom and I were just talking and it happened.
* You may not karma the same person in a 24 hour period.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

mtb0minime wrote:

semen?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard