13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

"Meet the new boss - same as the old boss"

SERIOUSLY, how has anyone not heard of General Patreus, wether or not you follow world events? you dam sure know OBL has heard of him . . .
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
You people need to stop your BS. You complain when I post my opinion, so instead I ask for somebody else's so I'm more informed on the subject. Then you bash me some more.

If I ever say my source is Wikipedia, you all laugh at me and say I'm dumb, now that I'm asking for decent info you send me to Wiki. Make up your mind!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You people need to stop your BS. You complain when I post my opinion, so instead I ask for somebody else's so I'm more informed on the subject. Then you bash me some more.

If I ever say my source is Wikipedia, you all laugh at me and say I'm dumb, now that I'm asking for decent info you send me to Wiki. Make up your mind!
Or you read some Time and Newsweek articles.

And you call yourself an American without even knowing Petraeus

Last edited by Cybargs (2010-06-23 13:19:47)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I know him by name.

Go around the U.S. and ask everybody the important information about this guy and you'll find they know just as much as me - nada. You guys need to find better excuses than your typical "not american because..." shit phrases.

So I'll read up on him, from Wiki.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I know him by name.

Go around the U.S. and ask everybody the important information about this guy and you'll find they know just as much as me - nada. You guys need to find better excuses than your typical "not american because..." shit phrases.
This is why you should stay out of DST.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
No, this is precisely why I should come in DST, read your opinions, and post mine so we can discuss it.

So I can learn.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

No, this is precisely why I should come in DST, read your opinions, and post mine so we can discuss it.

So I can learn.
Read more then come back.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So I can learn.
They have these new inventions... they're called books.

Here's a picture to help you identify them in your search:

https://www.uiwp.uiuc.edu/porfolio_2008/erin_ludwick/BOOK.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
They don't have books on American generals in Swiss libraries.

I was listening to Foxnews and they were hoping the new guy will change the ROE so our troops can do their jobs better.
rdx-fx
+955|6591
Administration has;
no clue how to effect an economic recovery,
no clue how to take charge of the oil spill in the gulf,
no clue how to fight a war in Afghanistan,
no clue how to interact with foreign heads of state,
and generally no clue how to be the President of the United States.

And now he's trying to misdirect attention with petty "Mommy, they hurt my widdle feewings!  They say they don't like me!"
Then fucking resign, you pussy!  Or drink some concrete and harden the fuck up!°
You and your wife have both said worse things about America, than your Generals have even hinted at in a music magazine.

This is what you get when you elect a clueless first term senator from the most infamously corrupt political machine in the USA (Chicago)
He's in over his head.  He knows it, the world politicians know it, most of America knows it.

He's voing 'Present' as a President - Must've thought the job was Presentent when he ran for office.

THIS is why I voted for McCain/MILF.  He may be politics as usual, but at least he's not a dangerously clueless newbie.

° 'Drink some concrete and harden the fuck up', seen elsewhere on BF2S, original author unknown.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
Did shifty just say he wants to learn from the internet? My generation is fucked.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6130|North Tonawanda, NY

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So I can learn.
They have these new inventions... they're called books.

Here's a picture to help you identify them in your search:

http://www.uiwp.uiuc.edu/porfolio_2008/ … k/BOOK.jpg
We might be seeing something like this then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHX-SjgQvQ

Last edited by SenorToenails (2010-06-23 13:34:23)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Foxnews
There's your problem. Go pick up some current events magazines or read the BBC.

Gee IDK why they have the current ROE, maybe to win hearts and minds? Dropping air strikes and arty on a whole town because there may be hostiles isn't exactly smart.

Btw, current ROE in Afghanistan is due to both Petraeus and McChrystal.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

They don't have books on American generals in Swiss libraries.

I was listening to Foxnews and they were hoping the new guy will change the ROE so our troops can do their jobs better.
http://www.amazon.fr/
http://www.amazon.de/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/

...take your pick.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So I can learn.
No. We're not your personal education system. By all means, come on D&ST, read what we have to say, then go to Google and read up on things you don't understand and form your own opinions. Not anyone elses opinions, and especially not Fox News' opinions.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
I'm not completely surprised that Shifty is unable to think for himself.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13/f/taiwan wrote:

I'm not completely surprised that Shifty is unable to think for himself.
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Nice little bandwaggon you've all got here. Well I'll just sit back and read your stuff.

I'm obviously a stupid undeveloped creature since I don't know every amount of information you guys know. Especially when I'm like the youngest person on this forum.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nice little bandwaggon you've all got here. Well I'll just sit back and read your stuff.

I'm obviously a stupid undeveloped creature since I don't know every amount of information you guys know. Especially when I'm like the youngest person on this forum.
No you just make excuses for yourself.
13rin
+977|6479

rdx-fx wrote:

Administration has;
no clue how to effect an economic recovery,
no clue how to take charge of the oil spill in the gulf,
no clue how to fight a war in Afghanistan,
no clue how to interact with foreign heads of state,
and generally no clue how to be the President of the United States.
He's a community organizer...  No surprises here.  Would be helpful if he stopped spending my money on really dumb shit... Fuck I'd be happy if he could at least interact with the States & the Police.   As much as it pains me to say it.  I miss Clinton.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
rdx-fx
+955|6591

DBBrinson1 wrote:

He's a community organizer...  No surprises here.  Would be helpful if he stopped spending my money on really dumb shit... Fuck I'd be happy if he could at least interact with the States & the Police.   As much as it pains me to say it.  I miss Clinton.
I would take BJ Clinton over BS Obama too.

And 8 years of Clinton was the main reason I got out of the Army.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

rdx-fx wrote:

THIS is why I voted for McCain/MILF.  He may be politics as usual, but at least he's not a dangerously clueless newbie.
This is politics as usual. Government is the answer.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

DBBrinson1 wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Administration has;
no clue how to effect an economic recovery, - Remains to be seen, no one really knows how this is going to work out. I certainly don't any other president could have resolved it better/faster
no clue how to take charge of the oil spill in the gulf, - I don't really see what the President can do about this, except offer resources for clean-up
no clue how to fight a war in Afghanistan, - Hasn't Obama increased troop presence in Afghanistan?
no clue how to interact with foreign heads of state, - Seems a damn sight better than Bush was at it. What are we specifically talking about?
and generally no clue how to be the President of the United States. - He at least looks Presidential which is more than Bush could pull off.
For most of the problems that the US has suffered whilst Obama has been in office, I can't say that I can really think of any better alternatives that he could have done, or that any other President would have done.
rdx-fx
+955|6591

Phrozenbot wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

This is politics as usual. Government is the answer.
More government is not the answer - competent government is.

A first-term junior senator from Chicago, with no executive experience isn't the answer.
I mean, for fucks sake, did they elect Obama just so they could make Bush Jr look 'poised and Presidential' in comparison?!

ghettoperson wrote:

For most of the problems that the US has suffered whilst Obama has been in office, I can't say that I can really think of any better alternatives that he could have done, or that any other President would have done.
Luckily, you're not running for President any time soon, then, eh?

We have had Presidents in the past, that have led us through tougher situations, with better leadership, better vision, and more resolve.
Unfortunately, those Presidents are too far in the past. None of those ex-Presidents are even among the living, even.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

rdx-fx wrote:

More government is not the answer - competent government is.
Lets not get started on the Republican record of the previous two terms.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard