-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
So first I'm born with a heart murmor so light it's hardly noticeable, but I still have to fill out medical crap with "Heart murmor" and it usually gives me extra fees and shit.

Then if that doesn't top it off I have shifty eyesight, it's always fucking changing, and docters couldn't figure out why. So then a get a blood test and it took them SEVENTEEN YEARS to figure out, oh shit this dude has a genetic disease that will make him go nearly blind if we don't fix it ASAP.

So now they need to identify the thing, so they take a bunch of photos and more blood tests from family members and shit, slap on some nice bills and then they find I ALSO have WATEEER in my eyes.

WHATT????? WATER IN MY EYES?!!!!

So now I have these pills to take for one month and then my vision will be 20% better. BUT only if I eat the thing I HATE THE FUCKING MOST IN THE WORLD! I mean, come ON!!! It could have been anything, ANNNYYYTHING but it has to be THE NUNMBER ONE THING I CANNOT STAND, so for one month now I have to eat THIS FUCKING SHIT

Dried fruit

Jesus fucking christ you mixed up my body chart with somebody else's when you were creating me.

And I'm fucking skinny no matter how much I eat, and I can't stand junk food and sugar so I can't really eat large amounts of shit that would make me larger anyway.

Then I'm born in a fucking family that can't pick between Switzerland and America and one mom who is constantly saying ask God he'll help you and my Dad making remarks about sexy bitches we pass on the street. So YAY DIVORCE!!!!!

So I get to switch continents for the 4th time, I have to give up all my friends for the FOURTH time and I have to change schools for the FOUTH time and I have to meet nice jackases I can't beat the shit out of for the FOURTH TIME.

HOW MUCH WORSE COULD I BE SCREWED?

I just can't cope with all this shit going on all the time
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520
tldr
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
not reading that, siding with god
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dauntless