Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
59-59...

what?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Had to suspend it, will resume .... sometime
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
fuuuuuuuuuuucking hell wp isner, somehow clung on to win the 5th set 70-68 and therefore the game
Chou
+737|6782
world record?
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK

Chou wrote:

world record?
no shit!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514
go dawgs!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
i hope murray gets knocked out sharpish, i cant stand this guy and his media following then everyone can shut up and the tournament can be enjoyed for what it is
SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England
murrays a fag
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
They're all fucking fags.  Hope you fella's enjoy the tourney, didnt even know it had started till yesterday.
ig
+1,199|6514

1927 wrote:

They're all fucking fags.  Hope you fella's enjoy the tourney, didnt even know it had started till yesterday.
i'd love to see you say that to isner's face

6'9" 245 lbs
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

Mekstizzle wrote:

i hope murray gets knocked out sharpish, i cant stand this guy and his media following then everyone can shut up and the tournament can be enjoyed for what it is
Mekstizzle
WALKER
tennis crowds fucking annoy me so much, stop fucking cheering on nadal even when he's getting beat by an underdog you idiots

no class whatsoever, can't even cheer on the underdog when he's beating like one of the top players

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-06-26 09:31:47)

Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
whats the point of going to wimbledon if you cant see the best players playing
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6573|SE London

Kez wrote:

whats the point of going to wimbledon if you cant see the best players playing
Because it's a nice day out.

I sometimes go and get tickets at the gate on finals day for No. 1 court. Strangely it seems you can almost walk straight in most years doing this.

I've done it 3 times, the longest I've spent queuing is about 5 mins and paid something like £15 for a ticket.

Everyone wants to go to centre court on finals day because everyone has the same attitude as you to this, but I find the doubles and mixed doubles finals at least as entertaining to watch as the (typically quite dull) matches between the top players in singles.
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
oh shit fed is going down
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Fuck yeah! He did it!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

ig wrote:

1927 wrote:

i'd love to see you say that to isner's face

6'9" 245 lbs
Id say it to his knees by the sound of it.  He probably thinks cricket is gay.  Id play him at bat n ball if he let me bowl at him, Id knock him over.
ig
+1,199|6514
fed out, venus out, venus and serena out in doubles, nadal lost his 1st set. interesting last 24 hrs
Mekstizzle
WALKER
fuck murray won the set
Mekstizzle
WALKER
he won the god damn match

but he should be battered by nadal so it's all good , shut up media, trying to compensate tennis for the failures of football, right when the cricket team are doing fantastic, this country doesn't like genuine success though, only hope and disappointment
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
i'm so glad murray won! he truely is a sporting hero
Mekstizzle
WALKER
the guy is a muppet, that's all i'm gonna say about murray now, cba
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
what if he wins, then you'll regret saying that, its all i'm going to say
Mekstizzle
WALKER
no i won't i'll be annoyed as fuck because everyshit will go into overdrive if he ever manages to win a grand slam, especially wimbledom

god save us, rafa
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
what if he gets into the final and loses, but wins 2 sets and generally does brilliantly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard