ATG
Banned
+5,233|6520|Global Command
Q: Why has this asswipe not been arrested for assault?
A: Because he is a democrap.

Outrageous. A certain congressmen needs his ass kicked.
nlsme1
+32|5408
Maybe he hasn't been arrested because the police were not called? The two men have yet to identify themselves. Usually, there needs to be a "victim" in an assault. The incident happened last weak, things take time.

Agreed, he needs his ass kicked.
ATG
Banned
I suspect they ran straight to the police after they ran to youtube.
nlsme1
+32|5408
I suspect they didn't.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Guy's got a short fuse.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

lol what an asshole. He looked like he was drunk? But yeah, I'm quite sure the reason he wasn't arrested is because he's a Democrat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

Kids just learned what being an activist entails. Don't point a camera at someone on the street and start asking them questions and you won't get attacked. +1 congressman.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5904|...

Macbeth wrote:

Kids just learned what being an activist entails. Don't point a camera at someone on the street and start asking them questions and you won't get attacked. +1 congressman.
riiiight
Chou
+737|6782

tuckergustav wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

riiiight
What would you do?
tuckergustav
+1,590|5904|...

Chou wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

riiiight
What would you do?
what would I do? if I were the congressman?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6098|Birmingham, UK

tuckergustav wrote:

Chou wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

riiiight
What would you do?
wait till the cameras off and punch them in the back of the head?
pace51
Boom?
+194|5164|Markham, Ontario

tuckergustav wrote:

Chou wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

riiiight
What would you do?
Give the reporters a stern lecture about privacy. And then a dazzling smile, followed by a theme song.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5904|...

How about..."no comment" and walk away.  How about encouraging the interest these students have in politics?
nlsme1
+32|5408
There is no legal right to privacy in public. The congressman should have kept walking.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461
land of the free
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire

Uzique wrote:

land of the free
that doesnt really contribute..in any way
so go back to your drugs

he overreacted but he shouldnt be standing in the street waiting for the guy... arrange a meeting or something ffs

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-06-14 10:44:16)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

What the fuck are you talking about? Of course he's allowed to wait to meet people in the street if he wants to. Or do you think reporters are breaking the law when they wait outside a building to try to interview someone?
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5985|Truthistan
imo he just wanted to hold hands and feel up a young boy.

Looks like the guy felt "entitled" to assault someone. What an Arogant priss.
Benzin
+576|5989
"I have a right to know who you are." Bull-fucking-shit. That being said, I know the perfect way to break a grip like that and get the attacker (or prick Congressman) away from you.

I hope the student there presses charges on him.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
Career suicide.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Benzin
+576|5989
Washington, DC, Jun 14 - U.S. Rep. Bob Etheridge (D-Lillington) released the following statement on the viral video which appeared on the internet today:

“I have seen the video posted on several blogs.  I deeply and profoundly regret my reaction and I apologize to all involved.  Throughout my many years of service to the people of North Carolina, I have always tried to treat people from all viewpoints with respect. No matter how intrusive and partisan our politics can become, this does not justify a poor response.  I have and I will always work to promote a civil public discourse.”

Rep. Bob Etheridge (NC-02)
http://etheridge.house.gov/News/Documen … tID=190412
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6124
Indian burns suck. At least he didn't give the kid a noogie.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

I'd have punched him in the face. It'd be on tape so it'd be justified, plus how fucking cool would it be to say you punched a congressman? You could put that on your CV.
ATG
Banned
Okay Bob.
Your regrets are noted.

Also noted are your dead eyes; the eyes of a bombadier dropping fire bombs on Dresden.

You revealed the hubris and disgusting nature of the Power today.

" How dare you question me. don't even cast your eyes on me punk, because I am a big bad ass politician and you better not fuck with me. "
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5576

yeah ok toughguy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard