Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6539|San Diego, CA, USA
With Revolutionaries 'Looking On,' Teachers Take Kids on a Protest Trip to Arizona

https://img811.imageshack.us/img811/9426/060910joselara3monster3.jpg

Fox News wrote:

Standing in front of a wall-to-wall mural featuring a who's who of revolutionaries, including Ho Chi Minh, Fidel Castro and Che Guevara, and boldly displaying the motto Patria o Muerte, Venceremos!!! (Fatherland or Death, We Shall Overcome!!!), a group of teachers, students, parents and community activists in the Los Angeles Unified School District gathered last month for an unusual field trip — to Arizona, to protest that state's controversial immigration law.

A video posted on YouTube shows LA social studies teacher Jose Lara interviewing teachers and students on May 28 at the headquarters of an organization calling for a Mexican revolution on U.S. soil. Soon after he shot the video, many in the group left for an overnight "freedom ride" to Phoenix to protest what Lara tells the camera is a "racist and outrageous" law.

Four days later, the school board president implored the superintendent of schools to ensure that students in the district be taught that Arizona's law is "un-American" and Jim Crow-like. The law, passed in April, empowers law enforcement officials to question the immigration status of people they think may be in the country illegally.
---

Why isn't this teacher fired?  Is this the type of indoctrination we're allowing in our schools?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6727|Oxferd Ohire
I believe this was discussed before but idk if it was its own thread.
Let me put it this way, I wouldnt shed a tear if he died, but that isnt saying much since there arent many people i would..
Its not like many people here, at least that ive encountered where i live, hate Mexicans, they just dont want fat middle aged mexicans staring and attractive high school girls in walmart parking lots. we also dont want illegals.
teacher is a bit to political but does he include it in his teaching?

..oversized classroom..because of no money and a lot of immigrants?

oh and the necessary thing for dst. lol foxnews
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

i thought California was broke.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6707|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Patria o Muerte, Venceremos!!! (Fatherland or Death, We Shall Overcome!!!)
WTF is this doing in a US school?  You aren't in Mexico and this isn't your fatherland.  If you want your fatherland go back to Mexico, if you want to try make it part of Mexico and your fatherland, go fuck yourself.  If you want to live in another country, then abide by it's laws, don't try to turn where you're living into an outpost of your own country and then bitch when the rest of the population doesn't agree with you.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
Politics should be kept out of school completely. Remember that black teacher giving shit to a white girl for supporting McCain?

And Illegals, stay the fuck out you broke the law so don't bitch.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
rdx-fx
+955|6582
Real simple message;

I have no problem with legal immigration.  Illegal immigration is the problem

Come through the front door, or don't come through at all.

If we need that many immigrants to fill that many jobs in Texas, California, and Arizona - then issue that many work visas.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6696
Fidel Castro and Che Guevra?  Yay for evil communist mass murderers.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6519|Global Command
That is the liberal vision for America.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS

ATG wrote:

Do you even know what liberal means?

Or is it just a tag you stick on to whatever you dislike?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5348|London, England

Spark wrote:

ATG wrote:

Liberal has a different definition in America. Uzique explained it well in another thread but I can't remember the title.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6539|San Diego, CA, USA
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Here you go Spark, this should set you well on the path to understanding what an American Liberal is

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/full-li … ople-like/

'White people' in this instance is referring to liberal hipsters.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-06-11 22:19:09)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Spark
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS

JohnG@lt wrote:

Spark wrote:

ATG wrote:

Liberal has a different definition in America. Uzique explained it well in another thread but I can't remember the title.
I'm well aware of that (it's kinda funny actually) but ATG doesn't seem too concerned by that...

For the love of fucking god... can you change how you post? If I wanted to know what Hannity etc. thought I would go to their material myself.

Last edited by Spark (2010-06-11 22:22:17)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6519|Global Command

Spark wrote:

ATG wrote:

Liberals have created sanctuary cities for these hispanic revolutionaries to gather and plot.

Whatever blood eventually gets spilled will be on the hands of the liberals who have created this mess, this inevitable battleground.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Spark wrote:

I'm well aware of that (it's kinda funny actually) but ATG doesn't seem too concerned by that...
Nah, he was right. It's pretty common to see your trendy urbanite liberals walking around in Che Guevara t-shirts that they spent $50 to buy at the Gap. Yes, unintentional irony.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-06-11 22:23:37)

-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Seriously, check out the blog link I posted. It will give you insight
-Frederick Bastiat
Spark
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS

JohnG@lt wrote:

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Nah, he was right. It's pretty common to see your trendy urbanite liberals walking around in Che Guevara t-shirts that they spent $50 to buy at the Gap. Yes, unintentional irony.
Thankfully such heights of blatant hypocrisy haven't reached across the Pacific, yet.

JohnG@lt wrote:

I am, it's quite funny.

EDIT: Although the title confuses me a bit. Yes, most liberals in the sense you're talking about are white... but aren't most conservatives white too? In fact... aren't most Americans white in general?

Last edited by Spark (2010-06-11 22:32:41)

~ Richard Feynman
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6707|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I am, it's quite funny.

EDIT: Although the title confuses me a bit. Yes, most liberals in the sense you're talking about are white... but aren't most conservatives white too? In fact... aren't most Americans white in general?
After reading through some of the blog, ignore the title.  Overall, it's a pretty good overview of a stereotypical American liberal.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6395|North Carolina
Jose Lara is a serious fatass.  Good lord...  how many burritos do you have to eat to get that big?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6395|North Carolina

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Fidel Castro and Che Guevra?  Yay for evil communist mass murderers.
I think it fits their agenda quite well actually.

People like Sarah Palin are the reason why I'm not a conservative, but people like this douchebag are the reason why I'm not a liberal.
Reciprocity
+721|6571|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Turquoise wrote:

Jose Lara is a serious fatass.  Good lord...  how many burritos do you have to eat to get that big?
he ate rush limbaugh.  ate him up.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Spark wrote:

Thankfully such heights of blatant hypocrisy haven't reached across the Pacific, yet.

JohnG@lt wrote:

I am, it's quite funny.

They are 'the wrong kind of white people'.
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

Turquoise wrote:

Beans and cheese for the greasy, fat win.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5692|College Park, MD

rdx-fx wrote:

If we need that many immigrants to fill that many jobs in Texas, California, and Arizona - then issue that many work visas.
Too bad nobody follows that idea. Businesses love illegals because they can exploit them, pay them less than minimum wage and they don't get protection from OSHA since they're too scared to speak up. Good luck issuing more visas when the government is so easily swayed by the farm industry.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

the government is so easily swayed by the farm industry.
Thanks, now I have to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard