Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6546|San Diego, CA, USA
via. http://www.drudgereport.com/

https://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5418/1149468mexicoap300.jpg
(above: not the actual Mexican Soldiers in this article)

Fox News wrote:

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) — Pointing their rifles, Mexican security forces chased away U.S. authorities investigating the shooting of a 15-year-old Mexican by a U.S. Border Patrol agent on the banks of the Rio Grande, the FBI and witnesses told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

The killing of the Mexican by U.S. authorities — the second in less than two weeks — has exposed the distrust between the two countries that lies just below the surface, and has enraged Mexicans who see the death of the boy on Mexican soil as an act of murder.

Shortly after the boy was shot, Mexican soldiers arrived at the scene and pointed their guns at the Border Patrol agents across the riverbank while bystanders screamed insults and hurled rocks and firecrackers, FBI spokeswoman Andrea Simmons said. She said the agents were forced to withdraw.

"It pretty quickly got very intense over on the Mexican side," she said, adding that FBI agents showed up later and resumed the investigation, even as Mexican authorities pointed guns at them from across the river.
---

Its only a matter of time before this blows up further.  And what happens next I don't know, but it can't be good.

Hopefully Mexico can get control over its own country.
mikkel
+383|6598

Harmor wrote:

Hopefully Mexico can get control over its own country.
Even if they can't, it isn't exactly the job of the U.S. to do so. U.S. officers killing Mexicans on Mexican soil really needs a lot more explanation to be seen as anything other than a really bad move.
13rin
+977|6476
So Mexican authorities is pointing rifles at our guys?  Awesome.  What a bunch of assholes.  We should mine our borders.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5170|Markham, Ontario
With luck, the mexicans don't get enraged enough to start armed raids on the US. That would suck. Now, all it takes is one unsuspecting American and one deeply offended mexican to blow this out up. Americ should lay low, because something's going to happen if they don't. Nothing good will come of this, but if the US lays low and prepares themselves, this will go smoothly.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

So two Mexicans have been killed and they're out for blood. How many American's have been killed by Mexicans?
13rin
+977|6476

M.O.A.B wrote:

So two Mexicans have been killed and they're out for blood. How many American's have been killed by Mexicans?
More specifically how many illegals have killed Americans & US Officials in unprovoked attacks?  This little shit was a well known smuggler and chucking rocks at the BP guys.  Getting hit by a rock can kill you.  Where's ATG?  He'd probably know -or did he quit the forums?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
America should take Australia's stance on immigration lel

https://filipspagnoli.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fuck-off-we-are-full.jpg

They should post those near the borders with a US map in place of the aussie one lel.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13rin
+977|6476
Here's where it happened.  *Warning* You will see the body.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

DBBrinson1 wrote:

So Mexican authorities is pointing rifles at our guys?  Awesome.  What a bunch of assholes.  We should mine our borders.
They didn't shoot, unlike your guys - who must be double assholes.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

Cybargs wrote:

http://filipspagnoli.files.wordpress.co … e-full.jpg

They should post those near the borders with a US map in place of the aussie one lel.
and it does such a wonderful job of deterring people >_>
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
pace51
Boom?

Dilbert_X wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

However, mexico isn't the one whose borders get continuously violated, the USA is.
pace51
Boom?

Spark wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

http://filipspagnoli.files.wordpress.co … e-full.jpg

and it does such a wonderful job of deterring people >_>
Hey! It does an excellent job of keeping out all english speaking illegal aliens!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

pace51 wrote:

However, mexico isn't the one whose borders get continuously violated, the USA is.
So? How does that give them the right to shoot kids?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
pace51
Boom?

Dilbert_X wrote:

pace51 wrote:

So? How does that give them the right to shoot kids?
Never said it does, because it doesn't. However, the USA border patrol guards must be very frustrated, so although frustration definitely doesn't justify murder, it explains why it may have happened.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

pace51 wrote:

With luck, the mexicans don't get enraged enough to start armed raids on the US. That would suck. Now, all it takes is one unsuspecting American and one deeply offended mexican to blow this out up. Americ should lay low, because something's going to happen if they don't. Nothing good will come of this, but if the US lays low and prepares themselves, this will go smoothly.
What? Lay low? What exactly does this country have to fear from Mexico besides Montezuma's Revenge?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

JohnG@lt wrote:

pace51 wrote:

What? Lay low? What exactly does this country have to fear from Mexico besides Montezuma's Revenge?
https://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/no-illegals-no-burritos.jpg
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13rin
+977|6476

Dilbert_X wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Double assholes?  Hardly.  They're doing their job serving the US understaffed and out gunned.  Those guys were defending themselves.  Ever take a rock to the dome?  It could easily kill you.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5991|Truthistan
So the border guards shot into Mexico, what are they doing trying to start a war.
Watch not some drug lord put a bounty on the head of border guards, because they have never done that before, and then the border guards were crying fowl.

The whole situation on the border is a mess. People crossing the border, military units crossing the border, bounties on US border patrol, border patrol guys shooting across the border, drug cartels controling the border regions. Here is one of the craziest stories http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=2205

Anyway, the last thing the border needed was some idiot shooting someone across the border for throwing rocks.

I hope they release the video tape so that the truth comes out.
13rin
+977|6476

Diesel_dyk wrote:

Here is one of the craziest stories http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=2205
So I guess that makes the Mexicans triple assholes, eh' Dil?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver
I saw a video of the incident.  I think the guard was just in using their weapons.  When someone has the high ground and they are throwing fucking rocks at you it can be deadly.  You can hear teh Mexicans saying "they're throwing rocks" "They hit him"....

** Brinson I've heard of other occasions too where Mexican soldiers engage border officials ON American soil.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-06-10 08:59:13)

13rin
+977|6476

SonderKommando wrote:

I saw a video of the incident.  I think the guard was just in using their weapons.  When someone has the high ground and they are throwing fucking rocks at you it can be deadly.  You can hear teh Mexicans saying "they're throwing rocks" "They hit him"....
Link?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver

DBBrinson1 wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Link?
Saw it on FN website this morning. Looking for it again.

oops it was CNN

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-06-10 09:01:27)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5256|foggy bottom
the only issue I have is the possibility that they were on the mexican side of the border when the shooting occured.  I dont believe anything the mexican government or law enforcement agencies claim though, not a single fucking word.  probably the most corrupt law enforcement and military force in the western hemisphere.   Im actually a bit angry that its expected that we believe these fuckers.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-06-10 09:03:51)

Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

DBBrinson1 wrote:

After we not only pointed rifles at their 'guy' (read: 15 year old boy), but killed him too.  On their soil.  Wow, go figure.

Title should read 'Mexican authorities pissed at US Border Patrol for killing Mexican citizen on Mexican soil.'

Imagine the outrage if a Mexican soldier or police killed a US citizen on US soil...
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire

JohnG@lt wrote:

pace51 wrote:

yea pace, i dont really get the point of that post. . it seems like youre saying the US cant handle Mexico if we wanted to..
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard