Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
I have just discovered this in BC2.   Never been a very good sniper, hence I usually choose engineer or assault.  Ventilating the head of a gustav user is such good fun.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6663
Dunno if you've discovered this already too, but try playing recon using the red-dot sight attachment on sniper rifles.  It's good fun with the non-bolt action rifles (and it's still good with those, but takes better aim...don't miss that first shot!).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

Are you sniping with sniper rifles or shotguns? I assume shotguns because you're saying how much fun it is.
Stingray24
Both actually.  Sniping with shotgun slugs is good fun, but I'm trying to use the sniper rifles more to get used to the characteristics of each.  Type 88 sucks, so I don't use that.  So far, SV98 is my favorite, though I'm only half way through the recon unlocks.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State
one time, I was going for the knife on a gustav user, but he fired, killed himself, and me.

But yeah, sniping gustavs is win because you can dodge rockets.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

Using a Gustav to snipe a sniper is win because those idiots will sit still and stare at it like a deer in the headlights
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney
I like tracing snipers and watching the rockets fly in from everywhere
Stingray24

mtb0minime wrote:

Using a Gustav to snipe a sniper is win because those idiots will sit still and stare at it like a deer in the headlights
Some do, but I will instead fire my round on its way to the cranium of the Gustaver, then I will move out of the blast range and thumb my nose.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard