Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
it's a pretty weak "insult"...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Varegg wrote:

Having a bad hair day?

In what other country than Israel is the Jews/Zionists treating their Palestinian populace poorly? ... please remind me ...

And your post was good before the obvious insult at the end, kinda took the edge off a otherwise good point you were trying to make ...
Jordan and Egypt treats Palestinian refugees pretty fucking bad tbh.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Cybargs wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Having a bad hair day?

In what other country than Israel is the Jews/Zionists treating their Palestinian populace poorly? ... please remind me ...

And your post was good before the obvious insult at the end, kinda took the edge off a otherwise good point you were trying to make ...
Never said they didn't ... your point being?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Having a bad hair day?

Never said they didn't ... your point being?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

Varegg wrote:

Having a bad hair day?

ssh varegg.

zionism is a different ideology to judaism.

you cannot tar all 'jews' worldwide (as your posts implied, throughout history) with the zionist brush. it is unfair and plainly wrong.

sorry, you can't recover from that point with irrelevant side-posts.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Varegg
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Aha ... guess I didn't know that Jews/Zionists had control over Jordan and Egypt ... my bad ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
what in the hell are you talking about

im talking about your posts saying there's a reason jews have been hated throughout history

which you suggested was linked to israel or the zionist cause

which is NOT the same as JUDAISM as a branch of theology.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Varegg
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Uzique wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Having a bad hair day?

ssh varegg.

zionism is a different ideology to judaism.

you cannot tar all 'jews' worldwide (as your posts implied, throughout history) with the zionist brush. it is unfair and plainly wrong.

sorry, you can't recover from that point with irrelevant side-posts.
I didn't tar Jews worldwide, it was implied in that post that it was the ones in Israel and to be even more specific if you read between the lines ... their government seeing as it really is the government that is behind the politics of treating their Palestinian population poorly ...

Hardly a irrelevant part of the conclusion if you read the post carefully ...
Varegg
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

Uzique wrote:

what in the hell are you talking about

im talking about your posts saying there's a reason jews have been hated throughout history

which you suggested was linked to israel or the zionist cause

which is NOT the same as JUDAISM as a branch of theology.
Well then I see your point much better, and would have immediately if you quoted the correct post ... as I said earlier it was not a personal statement ...
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
Varreg you keep saying Jews/Zionists as if they are interchangeable, which isn't accurate. The latter is a subset of the former.

It's kind of like saying all rectangles are also squares.
Varegg
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

nukchebi0 wrote:

Varreg you keep saying Jews/Zionists as if they are interchangeable, which isn't accurate. The latter is a subset of the former.

It's kind of like saying all rectangles are also squares.
If you got confused by that I'm truly sorry, was not my intention ...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique wrote:

Fact is they have been persecuted since the year dot, by multiple cultures.
many jews, top rabbis and jews in the public spotlight have openly denounced israel and the zionist cause
This is also true.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-06-10 06:21:04)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard