PureBeef
+3|5082
First one on PC was great, the PS2 version wasn't so good as they had to cut the game up to make it fit on the system. The second one i never played, heard it wasn't great. Lets hope they make this one as good, if not better than the original
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6618|Medford, WI

Uzique wrote:

right. 99/2000. when i started gaming; i just remember getting deus ex in one of the big-ass cardboard boxes that were 99% waste material.

figured it had been on the shelves for at least a while cause i just casually strolled in and bought it.

my point still stands.

it's a quotidian-namedrop and really most people are just 'fulfilling' what they think should be 'proper' expectations

basically the expansion pack will fail because it's a gay fucking cash-in but people will drop their loads anyway cause it's just 'meant' to be great.
i played it in 2000 there too chief
-edit nevermind thinking back on it, it must have 2002

Last edited by CosmoKramer (2010-06-04 20:31:11)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
This game looks pretty good, I played the first one like a long time after it came out probably back in like 2004 or something and then I was like a level away from beating it and gave up, bought both the 1st and 2nd game on Steam recently for 5$ a piece, but the 2nd one just has unnacceptably shitty graphics and doesn't support 1680x1050 resolution(my monitor) so I gave up on it.  I'll definitely try this one though if there's a demo

Miggle wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Putt Putt was fucking awesome.

Don't rag on fucking Putt Putt you assholes.
who ragged on putt putt? Putt Putt > Spy Fox > Pajama Sam > Freddie Fish

but they were all the shit.
I actually think Pajama Sam was the best tbh
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I didn't think the original Deus Ex was anything special. To me it was a standard FPS with some added bonuses of finding new upgrades and such for your character with the stealth option usually being the main way to do things.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-06-05 10:02:19)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
i played deus ex around the same time i played hitman
Tu Stultus Es
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Well it has enough menus to be Deus Ex. Menus for weapons, augs, other shit. That seems right.

And the +5500 XP on the computer screen was also reassuring.

Maybe it won't be crap. I'm not cumming all over it, but I'm not completely convinced it will be awful anymore.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9XsI_yK_w8

Well it has enough menus to be Deus Ex. Menus for weapons, augs, other shit. That seems right.

Maybe it won't be crap. I'm not cumming all over it, but I'm not completely convinced it will be awful anymore.
Let's hope they actually develop this for PC and not just do a horrible port...

And that the game itself is actually good ofc.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up or anything, since nothing properly good has been released in quite some time
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

FloppY_ wrote:

I'm not gonna get my hopes up or anything, since nothing properly good has been released in quite some time
yeah there haven't been any really good games since bioshock, mass effect, and fallout 3.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FloppY_
­

Miggle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

yeah there haven't been any really good games since bioshock, mass effect, and fallout 3.
If you would kindly correct your sarcasm sir, I did not appreciate Bioshock one bit...

It was rather dull tbh..
FloppY_
­
Extended trailer upped

damn, the story seems very interesting

(There is a better quality one on Fileplanet)

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-12-11 09:23:16)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FloppY_
­

Sisco wrote:

idd

Looks like the main plot will be about finding your lost love/sister

I just hope they get the gameplay right...

EDIT: I have one issue with the trailer though... that city we see with a huge city-thing built connecting all the scyscrapers up top.. "The year is 2027"... ehm... no... Noone can build that in 17 years

EDIT2: Iron man reference at the end? That looks an awfull lot like the Jarvis interface inside the first-flight suit

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-12-11 11:29:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard