Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State
I stopped caring about ranking up, guns, achievements, KDR and shit.

I just play for the lulz, like knifing people named "Impassive Vamp" while screaming "I drink your bloodshake" in allchat.  and causing kniferaeg. It's hilarious when he tries to take you down, not being "impassive".

But anyways, do you play with a dedicated knifing class (Light Weapon pack and Body Armor)
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England
Knife sucks. I tried to knife a wookie yesterday three times and he finally popped out of his scope and knifed me and my squadmate next to me. Once I get my platinum I'm going to just use the revolver and shoot people in the back of the head execution style from then on.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

I have great success with the knife. But no explicit class, no knife only rampages, since it won't help the team win.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5482|Ventura, California

jsnipy wrote:

I have great success with the knife. But no explicit class, no knife only rampages, since it won't help the team win.
Well your life is pretty much failed if you can't hit somebody with an auto knife.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I think the knife is useless tbh. The loud HRRAAGH you shout when using it gives you away to any nearby enemies. Better to use a gun which could just be some idiot firing randomly This is why I never knife doors.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

I think the knife is useless tbh. The loud HRRAAGH you shout when using it gives you away to any nearby enemies. Better to use a gun which could just be some idiot firing randomly This is why I never knife doors.
that's why you keep a shotty as primary, so you don't wave to wait after a lunge, you blow down the door, then lunge, auto-hit the guy, another guy comes down the stairs, lunge again, another kill, sniper on the second floor, move to his side (not back, mind you), lunge again, another kill.

The trick is to avoid the pure backstab, always go for the side or front. And you have to pull back behind a wall after ambushing the first dude, wait for the second dude to come around, then run out and knife him in the face.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

that's why you keep a shotty as primary, so you don't wave to wait after a lunge, you blow down the door, then lunge, auto-hit the guy, another guy comes down the stairs, lunge again, another kill, sniper on the second floor, move to his side (not back, mind you), lunge again, another kill.

The trick is to avoid the pure backstab, always go for the side or front. And you have to pull back behind a wall after ambushing the first dude, wait for the second dude to come around, then run out and knife him in the face.
Or... jump in the window, plant 4 C4's, jump out the window, blow C4, profit.
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

-Sh1fty- wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Well your life is pretty much failed if you can't hit somebody with an auto knife.
i completely agree which im like over all the complaining about it. maybe im missing something.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard