unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Cybargs wrote:

Honey on yo face niggah. Not even joking, shit fucking works.
Don't forget the yellow jackets.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6172|Sydney | ♥

just wash ya face twice daily?

...works for me
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Depends what you define as acne.

Acne, the medical condition, cannot be contained by eating a healthy diet. Acne, as in quite a few spots, can.

I've had acne (the bad medical condition) and the only thing that got rid of it entirely was roaccutane. Even now, I can still get a spot or two because I'm prone to them. I eat incredibly healthily and don't eat sugar, but it doesn't prevent spots coming up.

It's not a cure to acne nor will it ever be. If you have it serious, then the only way to get rid of it is either topical antibiotics combined with oral ones, or you go the whole nine yards and take roaccutane (look it up). I've taken every single topcial and oral antibiotic available to acne sufferers and none of them ever worked. Roaccutane, however, worked wonders. Too bad it makes you feel terrible at the same time.
lrishpride
+68|5146
I think I have acne. Well, everytime I eat shit the next day my face just turn:s to shit. I've tried everything in the book, the most success I've had is by:

- Don't eat too much sugar (especially in your tea if you have like 10 cups/day)
- Wash my face with Clerasil facewash twice daily.
- Wash my hands whenever I can.
- Try not to self-masturbate more than twice a week (excluding sex/girlfriend masturbating me etc...)
- Drink one glass of water every time you enter the kitchen, if you're out make sure you got water on you. 4 l/day
- Keep your hands away from your face
- Take some Burdock root or other herbal remedies for acne or w/e. You can get it in tablet form in most Health food/body shop stores (Clear complexion tablets)

If I do all of above for the next 5 days my skin will be perfect. But it's hard. cause I like eat shit, masturbate, and drink lots of beer.

Not much of a believer in hardcore tablets and pills and what-not after seeing what they did to my dad, so I'd stay away from anything conscripted. But thats just me.

I mean...

First Google Search wrote:

We were established in 1998 and comprise of individuals and families of individuals who have suffered, and in many cases continue to suffer, serious side effects including psychiatric disorders, suicide attempts, suicide ideations and suicide attributed to the ingestion of this acne prescription medication. This is a voluntary organisation which is run by individuals and families of individuals who have suffered severe side effects from the drug.
Is all that worth no acne?

:dodgey:

Last edited by lrishpride (2010-06-08 03:40:22)

eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6233|S.A. Australia
I think most cases of acne here are associated with hormones, but whether the hormones are from puberty or hormone replacement therapy I don't know...

@Zimmer: When I was younger my doctor advised roaccutane but Mum flat out refused to let me take it due to the fact that it makes you feel terrible.
Serious Flex
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

lrishpride wrote:

I think I have acne. Well, everytime I eat shit the next day my face just turn:s to shit. I've tried everything in the book, the most success I've had is by:

- Don't eat too much sugar (especially in your tea if you have like 10 cups/day)
- Wash my face with Clerasil facewash twice daily.
- Wash my hands whenever I can.
- Try not to self-masturbate more than twice a week (excluding sex/girlfriend masturbating me etc...)
- Drink one glass of water every time you enter the kitchen, if you're out make sure you got water on you. 4 l/day
- Keep your hands away from your face
- Take some Burdock root or other herbal remedies for acne or w/e. You can get it in tablet form in most Health food/body shop stores (Clear complexion tablets)

If I do all of above for the next 5 days my skin will be perfect. But it's hard. cause I like eat shit, masturbate, and drink lots of beer.

Not much of a believer in hardcore tablets and pills and what-not after seeing what they did to my dad, so I'd stay away from anything conscripted. But thats just me.

I mean...

First Google Search wrote:

We were established in 1998 and comprise of individuals and families of individuals who have suffered, and in many cases continue to suffer, serious side effects including psychiatric disorders, suicide attempts, suicide ideations and suicide attributed to the ingestion of this acne prescription medication. This is a voluntary organisation which is run by individuals and families of individuals who have suffered severe side effects from the drug.
Is all that worth no acne?

:dodgey:
If that works for you, then you have spots. Not acne. There's a big difference. From the pictures I've seen of you, you most definitely don't have acne.

Eskimo - I never meant depression-wise. I know it's a side effect of roaccutante, but I never got it. I meant that your entire body feels like ripping apart because it's so dry. I ripped several muscles when I was on roaccutante, due to my muscle fibers being so feeble. My side effects only really included major dryness, the rest was fine. Honestly, for the nuisance it is, it's worth the risk. The change it makes to your lifestyle is incredible. The only major problem I had was that I cut the side of my lip once, and because I was on it and I was so dry, the cut never healed for the entire 9 months I was on roaccutane and it looked like a massive cold sore/infection on the side of my face. It wasn't pretty, but I'd go through it again to get rid of acne. It's that good.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6233|S.A. Australia
Ah righto.  I know most of the acne stuff I was on dried my skin out a little, but nothing ever that severe.  That said, my acne was never horrendously bad compared to some cases.
Serious Flex
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Ah righto.  I know most of the acne stuff I was on dried my skin out a little, but nothing ever that severe.  That said, my acne was never horrendously bad compared to some cases.
Mine was bad enough to warrant 9 months on roaccutane (the norm is 6) and the dermatologist even said I could come back and have another course if I needed it.

After one course of roaccutane though, the topical antibiotics do seem to start having an effect... not as good as roaccutane, but good enough to notice a difference.

I'm all cleared up now, which is lovely. But yeah, I had it pretty bad.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6270
I chop my zits off with a knife
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
I dont really get them. Just the odd pimple

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard