Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6425|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

Kmar wrote:

No not just afghanistan. Why is it they hang gays in iran? Sure, there is a need to blame thousands of years of failure on a country that has only existed less than three hundred. A white satan allows for a shift of blame and accountabilty. Forget the fact that it is usually their own muslim brethren selling out. For the most part the west is welcomed in these decayed civilizations.
Why does the US lock up stoners and blame everyone else for the ills of the world when its mostly their appetite for oil which causes them?

They're just a different culture, and they'll be around long after the US has collapsed under the weight of capitalism.
The War on Drugs is surely a failure in most regards, but it's most certainly not an American-specific thing.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5257|Cleveland, Ohio
why do you feed him?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6374

Bertster7 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

It's well documented. Read Foxe's book of martyrs. It is available online. Here's a picture from it:

http://www.hrionline.ac.uk/johnfoxe/ima … /1980w.jpg

Catholic persecution of Protestants under Mary Tudor's reign was not pleasant.
You can find old books with pictures of Real Mermaids too !
again long long ago not "yesterday" Sh*t look at medical procedure back then.

PS "aliens among us ! " could be seen as " well documented "
I know you guys don't like it when you get shown stuff that contradicts your narrow view of the world, but contempary accounts considered reliable by all historians I've ever heard of are about as good as it gets from a historical standpoint.

There is far better evidence of this than there is that Jesus ever existed (there are no contemporaneous sources to confirm that he did).

I find your level of mistrust in mainstream academia quite amusing. There are always the nutty deniers, whether it be evolution/climate change/historical events (like this, like the holocaust, etc.) - just be aware that you're the crazy minority on this and that those who study these things certainly don't get taught your viewpoint.
climate change ( NOT GLOBAL WARMING !  )
" Narrow view of the world " my ass!  Your the one with a narrow view. it just seems correct because you chose to surround yourself with like minded thinkers as of yet. Why cant you except that not every thing in a book is a given fact just because some one wrote it down. Just read a History book from 1970 USSR . you'll get it. Till then be big enough to except that anyone can have a slant, spin, different point of view. Remember Global Warming.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-01-19 12:40:58)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5494|Ventura, California
Any news on this case?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5056|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Any news on this case?
www.google.com
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard