Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6482

ATG wrote:

I'd tell ya to go fuck yourself eurotrash but I know FM is waiting, watching every post.

Somebody else brought it up. Certain mods are lying about what happened. Whateva.
My one regret as mod uzi is that I didn't cast ye into the dung pile when I had the chance.
roooofl

oh noes

shut up ya crazy mormon and get back to being a mediocre whiner

you talk about this forum's history like it's a biblical tale or something. sssh.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bevo
Nah
+718|6532|Austin, Texas

burnzz wrote:

fuck sake Bevo
fuck sake burnzz
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6119|Birmingham, UK
enough with the roughousing people
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6482
the hell does that even mean
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6119|Birmingham, UK
it means stop being nasty
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6509

*filthy nasty amirite?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH
greasy chinese food is nasty.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5248|Cleveland, Ohio
euro trash
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6509

HaiBai wrote:

iLikePenis
13/f/taiwan
+940|5710
its a conspiracy theory. the mods are covering up what really happened with atg. anyone have the email of those guy who made the 9/11 loose change videos?
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
everybody quiet!

theyre entering the raptor paddock
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533
stfu jord
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6580|Mountains of NC

Uzique wrote:

ATG wrote:

I'd tell ya to go fuck yourself eurotrash but I know FM is waiting, watching every post.

Somebody else brought it up. Certain mods are lying about what happened. Whateva.
My one regret as mod uzi is that I didn't cast ye into the dung pile when I had the chance.
roooofl

oh noes

shut up ya crazy mormon and get back to being a mediocre whiner

you talk about this forum's history like it's a biblical tale or something. sssh.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/nic-cage-birdhair.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.

jord wrote:

everybody quiet!

theyre entering the raptor paddock
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5554|Toronto

Pochsy wrote:

Question:

If you play games already loaded on your blackberry at work (even though I normally do it on lunch because I sit in a terrible area to pull anything), can the company monitor this? It's not online, nor has it been downloaded recently.
Sorry, still need this answered. I'm paranoid now that another guy in the office was busted last week (just a warning), and I don't really know what they're capable of as this is my first company smartphone.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6580|Mountains of NC

ask the guy that got busted if he was using one that came with it or did he download it
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Pochsy wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Question:

If you play games already loaded on your blackberry at work (even though I normally do it on lunch because I sit in a terrible area to pull anything), can the company monitor this? It's not online, nor has it been downloaded recently.
Sorry, still need this answered. I'm paranoid now that another guy in the office was busted last week (just a warning), and I don't really know what they're capable of as this is my first company smartphone.
Why would your workplace care if you played some games? you get your job done right?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5554|Toronto

SEREMAKER wrote:

ask the guy that got busted if he was using one that came with it or did he download it
He was stupid enough to think SMSs were not monitored. He's a full-time dude who has been there for a good 5 years, but apparently he's given them problems in the past...so I guess they decided to check-up on him.

There are so many phones I know there is no way in hell they are monitoring everybody consistently; it's likely that they only do it when they get suspicious.

I just want to be on the safe-side, of course.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
FloppY_
­

Pochsy wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

He was stupid enough to think SMSs were not monitored. He's a full-time dude who has been there for a good 5 years, but apparently he's given them problems in the past...so I guess they decided to check-up on him.

There are so many phones I know there is no way in hell they are monitoring everybody consistently; it's likely that they only do it when they get suspicious.

I just want to be on the safe-side, of course.
wtf kind of invasive company do you work in?

They have no business reading your texts...
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5554|Toronto

FloppY_ wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but this is the internet...so I just can't be sure. Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.

They can do whatever they want with their technology...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533
sounds like an awesome place to work
FloppY_
­

Pochsy wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but this is the internet...so I just can't be sure. Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.

Must be an american/canadian thing tbh...

Like the whole cubicle thing,, inhuman tbh...

I am not being sarcastic but that kind of invasive surveillance is just going too far imo... maybe we have better work ethics over here I don't know, but companies sure don't need to go to those extremes...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-06-12 10:56:53)

SamTheMan
­
+341|5153|Stoke, England
id quit
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6748|Oxferd Ohire

FloppY_ wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Must be an american thing tbh...

I am not being sarcastic but that kind of invasive surveillance is just going too far imo... maybe we have better work ethics over here I don't know, but companies sure don't need to go to those extremes...
his location says toronto. .
was the phone provided by your employer?

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-06-12 10:57:19)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
FloppY_
­

RTHKI wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Must be an american thing tbh...

his location says toronto. .
I noticed bra' easy on the corrections I added canada... not like it's THAT demografically different

*  You may post in 15 seconds
    *  You may post in 59 seconds
    *  You may post in 26 seconds
    *  You may post in 17 seconds

*  You may post in 7 seconds

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard