ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Bottomline: Wait for the investigation.
the idf one?
The aid one gonna be any better?
pace51
Boom?
+194|5228|Markham, Ontario
WTF Israel... you could've just stalled the ships, not stormed them. FEOS is spot on though.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6466|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

the idf one?
I was thinking more one executed by an objective third party.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
CameronPoe
+2,925|6610

M.O.A.B wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

the idf one?
It will be interesting to hear the stories of westerners on the boat. There will have been plenty of cameras on board too. TIme will tell.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5292|Cleveland, Ohio
im not a jew, im not a pal......99% of you here arent either.  i really care tbh.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6466|'Murka

11 Bravo wrote:

im not a jew, im not a pal......99% of you here arent either.  i really care tbh.
Don't be such a Jew, Pal.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6278|Escea

CameronPoe wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

the idf one?
It will be interesting to hear the stories of westerners on the boat. There will have been plenty of cameras on board too. TIme will tell.
That doesn't necessarily mean the whole truth will be told. Like FEOS said, it needs third party investigation with unbiased members.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6610

M.O.A.B wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

That doesn't necessarily mean the whole truth will be told. Like FEOS said, it needs third party investigation with unbiased members.
I know but it will be an interesting read. There were Holocaust survivors and Nobel peace prize winners on the flotilla.
ruisleipa
+149|6277|teh FIN-land

CameronPoe wrote:

I know but it will be an interesting read. There were Holocaust survivors and Nobel peace prize winners on the flotilla.
and Swedish detective novelists...

!
mikkel
+383|6656

FEOS wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

the idf one?
I was thinking more one executed by an objective third party.
All the supposed other raids on ships bound for Gaza that no one ever hears about, are they subject to third party investigation?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6584|Global Command
protip;
if guys with automatic weapons come to your house or boat, don't hit them with anything as you might get killed.

And, if I were an Israeli commander and I knew what kind of shit storm was coming down I would have sunk the boat straight away and killed everybody on board to keep the thing quiet.
The fact that there are survivors indicates the Jewish moral high ground. Muslim dogs would have cut the heads off any jews, if the situation were reversed, and posted the video of the screaming victims having their heads slowly hacked off and idiots around the world would have said " good, dirty jews deserved to get their heads hacked off.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6610

ATG wrote:

protip;
if guys with automatic weapons come to your house or boat, don't hit them with anything as you might get killed.

And, if I were an Israeli commander and I knew what kind of shit storm was coming down I would have sunk the boat straight away and killed everybody on board to keep the thing quiet.
The fact that there are survivors indicates the Jewish moral high ground. Muslim dogs would have cut the heads off any jews, if the situation were reversed, and posted the video of the screaming victims having their heads slowly hacked off and idiots around the world would have said " good, dirty jews deserved to get their heads hacked off.
lol. Jewish moral high ground. There were some Jewish people on the fucking boats ffs. Not familiar with Israel I take it... why do you think boats were taking cement to Gaza in the first place! There is no moral high ground in that region of the world. I notice Gilad Shalit still has his head. I hope Turkey use this as a pretext to embargo Israel, it's about time the racist/expansionist Lieberman/Netanyahu regime get taught a lesson. Tzipi Livni and Ehud Olmert were like Mother Theresa and Mohatma Ghandi in comparison.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-05-31 09:03:57)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5413|London, England

ruisleipa wrote:

There's now plenty of vids on youtube, some showing the IDF rappelling down and getting stuck into the passengers, one at least from IDF an infrared camera showing some soldiers being attacked. personally I don't think the second vid means fuck all but I guess I'm a biased jew hating anti-american liberal bleh blah
You forgot brainless but yeah, that describes you to a T.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
nlsme1
+32|5472

ATG wrote:

protip;

Not many muslim "governments" would do as you say "all" would. Broad brush makes ugly art.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6610

nlsme1 wrote:

ATG wrote:

protip;

Not many muslim "governments" would do as you say "all" would. Broad brush makes ugly art.
Wow. What a moron. Decapitation is punishment only in Saudi Arabia. It's blatantly obvious you have never visited the middle east or know anything other than Fox News soundbites about it.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-05-31 09:23:41)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

ATG wrote:

protip;

Wow. What a moron. Decapitation is punishment only in Saudi Arabia. It's blatantly obvious you have never visited the middle east or know anything other than Fox News soundbites about it.
I seem to remember quite a few people being beheaded while I was in Iraq... I can look it up on Al-Jazeera if you want me to.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
nlsme1
+32|5472

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

ATG wrote:

protip;

So you are agreeing that MOST muslim governments take this stance? Wich I doubt.
nlsme1
+32|5472

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

I seem to remember quite a few people being beheaded while I was in Iraq... I can look it up on Al-Jazeera if you want me to.
So the actions of an insugancy equat to the governments stance? Or is it really NORMAL for muslim GOVERNMENTS to "behead" without a trial?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6676|London, England

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

Iraqi government were decapitating people as punishment whilst you were stationed there? Well you guys must have done a great job installing this new government then.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nlsme1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

So the actions of an insugancy equat to the governments stance? Or is it really NORMAL for muslim GOVERNMENTS to "behead" without a trial?
If the government is beholden to the religion, yes.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5314|foggy bottom
hey guys, remember darfur?  me neither.
Tu Stultus Es
nlsme1
+32|5472

JohnG@lt wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

If? It is a yes or no question.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nlsme1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

nlsme1 wrote:

If? It is a yes or no question.
Is the government beholden to Islam?

Yes: Beheadings

No: No beheadings

Simple really. Secular states are not in the habit of decapitating their enemies, only those driven by religious fervor.
-Frederick Bastiat
rdx-fx
+955|6646

ruisleipa wrote:

5) People didn't have guns on the boat, the only people who brought guns there were the Israelis (at least that's what the consensus is now)
"Live fire was used against our forces. They initiated the violence, that's 100% clear," [Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev] said.

So, yeah.. that's what the consensus is if you're prone to completely ignoring what the other side says outright.  As expected, Ruis already has his mind made up before all the information is in.

ruisleipa wrote:

6) in the thread title why is 'aid' in speech marks?
Because it was at least as much of a PR & Propaganda ploy, as it was an aid shipment.

With the intentionally focused media coverage, large number of semi-celebrity types onboard, and just number of ships - it was more of a staged PR maneuver than a real aid shipment.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6676|London, England

rdx-fx wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

5) People didn't have guns on the boat, the only people who brought guns there were the Israelis (at least that's what the consensus is now)
"Live fire was used against our forces. They initiated the violence, that's 100% clear," [Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev] said.

So, yeah.. that's what the consensus is if you're prone to completely ignoring what the other side says outright.  As expected, Ruis already has his mind made up before all the information is in.

ruisleipa wrote:

6) in the thread title why is 'aid' in speech marks?
Because it was at least as much of a PR & Propaganda ploy, as it was an aid shipment.

With the intentionally focused media coverage, large number of semi-celebrity types onboard, and just number of ships - it was more of a staged PR maneuver than a real aid shipment.
I find it hard believing them, but I also find it hard believing the aid crew too. I think Israel got sucked into a trap, but I also think they wanted to anyway. I dunno.

You seem to have also made your own consensus too regarding the official Israeli government response. I don't get it, you're just as bad as Ruis. Making your mind up because you're assuming the Israeli government response is all the information that's needed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard