eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
mikkel
+383|6601
A Volcano burrito would hit the spot right about now.

Then slowly creep out of the spot in a painful manner half an hour later, but it'd have been worth it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

And on the eighth day God created Taco bell, and it was good.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
really though?  I dont think Ive ever had a case of the squirts eating taco bell.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

really though?  I dont think Ive ever had a case of the squirts eating taco bell.
Neither have I. Hell, I worked at a TB in high school for three years and I still eat it once a week or so. They do need to bring back the bacon though.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
the only fucked up thing about the bell i noticed is how they are probably the worst when it comes to getting orders right.  on the real, seems they train their employees to fuck orders because its the same in texas and cali.  I dont know how many times those fuckers put lettuce in my taco or forgot to give me my cinnamon twists
Tu Stultus Es
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
ive never had problems with Taco Bell messing up orders. .
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin

Mekstizzle wrote:

I've never had taco bell, it might be awesome. All the yankistanis always say it sucks though
I don't mind taco bell. I like their chelupas(spelling?)
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5932|CA

RTHKI wrote:

They have five total ingredients.  Hard to fuck that up, even if you are a 17 year old high school drop out with three kids.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

RTHKI wrote:

reading this thread makes me want to go and get taco bell for lunch.   there is a good chance they will fuck up my order.  my shit aint even that complicated.  steak quesadilla with an extra taco no lettuce or a cheesy beefy burrito.  most of the time they put lettuce in my shit.
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

eleven bravo wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

reading this thread makes me want to go and get taco bell for lunch.   there is a good chance they will fuck up my order.  my shit aint even that complicated.  steak quesadilla with an extra taco no lettuce or a cheesy beefy burrito.  most of the time they put lettuce in my shit.
It's because you're the wrong kind of brown person, so they want to fuck with you.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6692|England
OMG lakeside? fucking sick - 15 minute drive lol - gonna be there on opening day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard