Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5273|San Angelo, TX
Droppin fuckin loads on peoples faces
baggs
+732|6201

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Way to miss the point there baggs.
no. i nailed it. your autism just can't comprehend.
Ioan92
+337|5719
Complex Flight Simulation

rest i have no idea, cuz I've not tried it yet
pace51
Boom?
+194|5170|Markham, Ontario

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"You're a natural!", is a completely stupid statement and it's not true. Things don't come "Naturally". You have to think before you do something. Then eventually it's just repetition so you know what to do when confronted with something.

Well it's an expression anyway so whatever.
KEEP SCIENCE OUT OF THIS... KNOWING HOW SOMETHING WORKS MAKES IT BORING... DAMN YOU OPTICS! MIRRORS USED TO BE FUN

/rant
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6153|Vancouver | Canada

2:12
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
He has a point that a lot of people here are complete assholes to people they don't like for some reason, in a manner strongly reminiscent of elementary schoolers, but then again, we know anonymity exposes the less savory aspects of humanity the vast majority of us have learned to mostly conceal by the time we reach physical maturity.

(With that said, it's definitely true that some people are better with women than others, and he does need to recognize he hasn't been endowed with that skill. Perhaps he ought to utilize what he is good at in order to compensate for and alleviate the hardship caused by his deficiencies.)

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-05-31 00:01:43)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6713
The thing that makes me wonder?
Is that most of the people on this site and other gaming sites are not the most socially adept people.(not saying that's bad)But...you would think that after getting picked on or made fun of in real life, like in school and other situations...
That people would be a little kinder to each other on these gaming sites.
I see vicious attacks on people that may say something dumb
or not intepreted as cool and i think...
The people on the forums who are trying to make friends and just fit in are sometimes acting like the dickheads in real life that antagonize them.      Hope this made sense, had a few beers lol?
Love is the answer
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
Many of the vicious attacks (especially the "bullying") you observe is perpetrated by people who are purportedly not of the standard socially inept gamer demographic.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-05-31 01:12:54)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Catbox wrote:

Is that most of the people on this site and other gaming sites are not the most socially adept people.(not saying that's bad)But...you would think that after getting picked on or made fun of in real life, like in school and other situations...
The people on the forums who are trying to make friends and just fit in are sometimes acting like the dickheads in real life that antagonize them.      Hope this made sense, had a few beers lol?
As I've always heard it bullies are generally people that were bullied, either by other kids or their parents/siblings, which might explain it? I'm just a dick though, and I've never been bullied, and am perfectly socially adept.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6572|London

nukchebi0 wrote:

Many of the vicious attacks (especially the "bullying") you observe is perpetrated by people who are purportedly not of the standard socially inept gamer demographic.
Don't take things so seriously. Guys naturally rip on each other but the ones who have a clue will turn it into a joke and take it on the chin. Only social retards will take things the wrong way and by doing so they only draw more attention to how inept they are.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

ghettoperson wrote:

Catbox wrote:

As I've always heard it bullies are generally people that were bullied, either by other kids or their parents/siblings, which might explain it? I'm just a dick though, and I've never been bullied, and am perfectly socially adept.
I as PTSD.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"You're a natural!", is a completely stupid statement and it's not true. Things don't come "Naturally". You have to think before you do something. Then eventually it's just repetition so you know what to do when confronted with something.

Well it's an expression anyway so whatever.
The fuck?

If you have to repeat something to the point where you 'know what to do' then you aren't a natural at it are you? You're just like ever other guy who turned up to training.

Also if you think really hard about hitting a baseball before stepping up to the plate it isn't gonna necessarily going to help you hit it is it? Being naturally gifted with excellent motor skills and hand eye coordination would.

Shifty you seem decent at something surely? What do you excel at without putting any effort into?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Thinking about it, the first and only time I've played golf I was a lot better than everyone else. I guess that's being a natural.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6104|Birmingham, UK
Depends who you played against.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!

Adams_BJ wrote:

isn't gonna necessarily going to help you hit it is it? Being naturally gifted with excellent motor skills and hand eye coordination would.

Shifty you seem decent at something surely? What do you excel at without putting any effort into?
watching his parents divorce
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

SEREVENT wrote:

Depends who you played against.
One of Tiger's mistresses.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5170|Markham, Ontario

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

isn't gonna necessarily going to help you hit it is it? Being naturally gifted with excellent motor skills and hand eye coordination would.

Oh, that's cold.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!

pace51 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Oh, that's cold.
can't pull off an ICE BURN without a little coldness, pal
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6470|Kakanien
dui
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6681|West Yorkshire, U.K

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

i dont really believe you can be a "natural" at something...
Oh really?

I've never been told I'm a natural at anything I don't think .
SamTheMan
­
+341|5138|Stoke, England
being a chav
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State

Aries_37 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Don't take things so seriously. Guys naturally rip on each other but the ones who have a clue will turn it into a joke and take it on the chin. Only social retards will take things the wrong way and by doing so they only draw more attention to how inept they are.
qft.

I figured that out in Second fucking grade.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney

Kurazoo wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btmB-p_0QFg

I've never been told I'm a natural at anything I don't think .
That's amazing!!

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

i dont really believe you can be a "natural" at something...
Tell that to this guy.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT

Trotskygrad wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

qft.

I figured that out in Second fucking grade.
Nah, see that's bullshit. There's a difference between jocular insults and legitimate degradation, and most of the kids who are bullied correctly interpret it to be the latter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard