Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Good! Android have some shitty app, same goes for the Iphone...most of the time if you dont pay for em, dont expect much of em...and the TD Canada trust app is great, and free too!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
yeah the free apps are all made by chinese laborers I think. I have this one game that's like "Who wants to be a millionaire?" and it's called "Who becomes rich." lol it has so many typos.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
Yeah some apps are terrible. I look at a lot of reviews before I download. Anyone have any experience on putting playstation roms on android?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4844|Amsterdam
I cant get apps that cost money as i dont have a creditcard.
All freegames pretty much suck, same goes for a lot of paid ones as well.

The only cool games/apps (that almost always cost money) dont run on my phone.

Its only logical for me to switch to iphone.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

You can use a credit card "gift card" to purchase apps in the Android market. At least you can here in the states. They're available at most grocery and electronic stores.

There's a lot of shitty apps on both sides of the aisle. You've got to find that to 10% that's worth it on both platforms. The iPhone lacks widgets. That's a bummer for me. That and the fact you can't customize the os.. very much.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

For instance the PNC Bank app on Android is really just their mobile website while on iPhone it has a ton of cool features.
One of the reasons some Android apps will just send you to a website is because Android supports flash.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me but the PNC mobile website doesn't have any flash at all lol.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4844|Amsterdam

Kmar wrote:

You can use a credit card "gift card" to purchase apps in the Android market. At least you can here in the states. They're available at most grocery and electronic stores.

There's a lot of shitty apps on both sides of the aisle. You've got to find that to 10% that's worth it on both platforms. The iPhone lacks widgets. That's a bummer for me. That and the fact you can't customize the os.. very much.
Thats states only im afraid.
And im willing trade widgets for better apps (imo) and i dont care about Droid or os customization as im not enough of tech-guy for that sort of stuff.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me but the PNC mobile website doesn't have any flash at all lol.
iPhone banking apps are way better than what I've seen on my Android so far.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Kampframmer wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Thats states only im afraid.
And im willing trade widgets for better apps (imo) and i dont care about Droid or os customization as im not enough of tech-guy for that sort of stuff.
There aren't very many "better apps" (imo). I don't play games though.
You can also buy apps with paypal.

We know you're sold on iPhone..lol. Personally I like a range of device options.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Have both apple and android products in the house. Nothing supreme about apple's app store aside from there are less free useful apps. You get nickle and dimed with apple stuff.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Me too. I gave my iPod touch (iphone without the phone) to my daughter 6 months ago.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

jsnipy wrote:

Have both apple and android products in the house. Nothing supreme about apple's app store aside from there are less free useful apps. You get nickle and dimed with apple stuff.
i love how I have to pay for FaceTime on my Mac when I could just use Skype for free
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

i love how I have to pay for FaceTime on my Mac when I could just use Skype for free
why not get skype for the mac?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
i love my droid
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
except i get my work email on it so its blowing up constantly
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I love how my advanced EVO 4G is unsupported for Skype video calling, what kind of bullshit is that?

@jsnipy I do have skype, I won't pay for FaceTime

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2011-07-09 12:36:01)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

the original evo 4g?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
yep
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|4748|USA.. duhhh
droid charge is a beast
not liking winamp too much..
last week i 1st synced and it listed each one of my songs as their own separate albums...

yesterday
it said it was all synced and i went out and there was nothing on it. LIES! lol

attempt #3 now o.O

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-07-10 18:05:24)

jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

yeah i nix'd it, went back to cubed
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

stay classy Apple
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

My Buddy got his hands on a Samsung Galaxy SII today. He said it's everything it's cracked up to be. My only problem was no 4g.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard