aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Is that opium haze in the background?

Harmor wrote:

I'm not concerned about North Korea military, what I am concerned at is what China will do.  I don't think they want a Unified Korea on their border and will aid the North Koreans.  Whether they actually join the attack, well that'll be the start of WWIII.
Doubt it. The Chinese don't want WW3 any more than we do.
True, but do you really think China wants a US setup govrement right next to their border? And lets not talk about the Russians.
True, China and Russia have almost abbandoned their Comunist regime but enemies are enemies.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

pace51 wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37435726/ns/world_news-asiapacific/
This is getting serious. Someone has to tell south korea to tread carefully, or they'll lose Seoul.
Koreans have no soul. Have you ever seen them dance?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
pace51
Boom?
+194|5173|Markham, Ontario

aerodynamic wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Harmor wrote:

I'm not concerned about North Korea military, what I am concerned at is what China will do.  I don't think they want a Unified Korea on their border and will aid the North Koreans.  Whether they actually join the attack, well that'll be the start of WWIII.
True, but do you really think China wants a US setup govrement right next to their border? And lets not talk about the Russians.
True, China and Russia have almost abbandoned their Comunist regime but enemies are enemies.
If someone could et China to sign a human rights accord, that would be nice. Back on topic. China probably would like it best if North Korea had some sort of revolution. A civil war in North Korea would cripple the place, without anyone having to do anything. Then, no one would be forced to intervene in the onflict if it's a civil war, and who would aid north korea? However, the post civil war years could end up with another country coming into north korea to occupy them, so that could be bad.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

A civil war in nK is the last thing China wants. That would mean hundreds of thousands of refugees--a humanitarian crisis of epic proportions that the world would expect China to deal with--on their border. Plus a civil war in a country with WMD is just bad juju.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6675|Canberra, AUS

FEOS wrote:

A civil war in nK is the last thing China wants. That would mean hundreds of thousands of refugees--a humanitarian crisis of epic proportions that the world would expect China to deal with--on their border. Plus a civil war in a country with WMD is just bad juju.
This.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

pace51 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

If someone could et China to sign a human rights accord, that would be nice. Back on topic. China probably would like it best if North Korea had some sort of revolution. A civil war in North Korea would cripple the place, without anyone having to do anything. Then, no one would be forced to intervene in the onflict if it's a civil war, and who would aid north korea? However, the post civil war years could end up with another country coming into north korea to occupy them, so that could be bad.
China is a signatory of UDHR. Nothing is fucking legally binding so GG.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard