Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6551|Texas - Bigger than France
Prom is gay anyway...why not make it official?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

DesertFox- wrote:

I vote we find a homosexual willing to shove it down Macbeth's throat. I think one of the gay people I know is in New York now, so he can be in Jersey rather quickly.
When you say it, I hope you mean his cock.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England

Pug wrote:

Yes, and your stupid culture is rubbing onto schools over here. I didn't attend our "prom" though
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

ghettoperson wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

What does her weight have to do with anything?
Because Macbeth is an asshole. He likes to include various terms in titles to make people sound bad. Like when he felt the need to include 'lesbian' in a title about Rachel Maddow. Which obviously had nothing to do with the thread.
The fact that Rachel Maddow is a bull-dyke was very relevant It told me her politics in advance.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Could have take her lesbian lover out to dinner and a movie rather than gone through all the angst. She just wants money.
Or she COULD have gone to the prom just like everyone else, and everyone else COULD have minded their own business.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York

Pug wrote:

and it costs a shit ton of money for a night that will most likely occur most weekends in college
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England

Poseidon wrote:

Pug wrote:

and it costs a shit ton of money for a night that will most likely occur most weekends in college
Meh, I enjoyed my prom. Had it at the Swan Club in Roslyn and then me and my friends went out to a house in the Hamptons for the weekend. My girlfriend at the time went all out, got some lingerie and everything. Was pretty kick ass. (and no, I wasn't a virgin going into prom night )
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
tuckergustav
+1,590|5923|...

I have decided that I will just assume that anyone that goes public as anti-gay is actually a closeted homosexual that turns their obsession with homosexuals into their own personal vendetta. "I am not queer, I'm doing research." "I didn't hire him as my sex slave, I needed him to carry my bags."
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Could have take her lesbian lover out to dinner and a movie rather than gone through all the angst. She just wants money.
Or she COULD have gone to the prom just like everyone else, and everyone else COULD have minded their own business.
You just want to see more lesbian pron prom.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Nope, I want to see more people left alone, while others mind their own business about shit that does not affect them. Basically, this flies into the face of her right to life liberty and happiness while she is persecuted by others on their self proclaimed morality.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, I want to see more people left alone, while others mind their own business about shit that does not affect them. Basically, this flies into the face of her right to life liberty and happiness while she is persecuted by others on their self proclaimed morality.
Fairly sure he was being facetious.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Fairly sure he was being facetious.
the whole tree started with this quote.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

"Could have take her lesbian lover out to dinner and a movie rather than gone through all the angst. She just wants money. "

I take him for what he said in this case.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

I was being facetious. The other one was serious.

lolsuit

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-05-27 20:28:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard