Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

some of you people take this place far too seriously.

FAR TOO SERIOUSLY.

if pace is really an annoyance - hit the 'back' button and go post in one of your collective 'respected member' wankathons. im sure you'll find all the self-ingratiating social acceptance that you seek there. the guy is just trying to do (what he thinks) are helpful gestures towards the community. if the reference-book style RWF threads aren't for you, okay fair enough. i don't see mass-petitions for bans and boycotts on other members whenever they make a perceivedly-uninteresting or boring topic. and there's plenty of those. i, for one, don't report every single post in the 'guess the jet above you' topic, even though personally i would rather masturbate over a newspaper crossword than take part in that collective planespotting snoozefest.

all these members that regularly 'fling in the towel' and 'quit': get over yourself. nobody cares. this isn't a soap opera. this isn't even a channel 5 early-morning 1970's-rerun of a miami-cop drama. it's an internet forum. those who you 'consider' friends and engage with on a frequent basis are internet personalities and others that converse with you for the same basic reason that brings everyone here: boredom. this conception of bf2s as some big 'fraternity' or some all-hugging community is bullshit. nobody cares when you quit, nobody considers it an act of martydom or a particularly impressive or gossip-worthy feat; you just look retarded by 'hanging up the boots' on a forum posting career. wow, good job. you managed to quit visiting one website on the entire internet out of a principle founded on... nothing.

there is some gameplay to this forum - it's a sport with a certain sort of finesse and technique. enjoy it. stop being little bitches.

oh and quit with the meme-type threads. they're so desperate to attain bf2s 'canon' status that they're instantly annoying, let alone on their nth repetition. not only is it an especially glaring example of the 'social acceptance' retardation, but it also clutters up the index with your stupid fucking fecal matter. get out.

ta.

signed, uzique esq.
(most popular, most cool, most beautiful, most beatific, most trollsome, most wholesome)

Last edited by Uzique (2010-05-20 02:50:11)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
baggs
+732|6205
morning zique
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
https://www.gossipcheck.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/sarah_jessica_parker.jpg
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
You reckon she got a freckly fanny?

Oh, thats funny.

Hi Dilb

Last edited by 1927 (2010-05-20 03:12:58)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique wrote:

...oh and quit with the meme-type threads. they're so desperate to attain bf2s 'canon' status that they're instantly annoying, let alone on their nth repetition.
Wow do you fail at superscript.

LOLOLOLOLOL

(Don't ragequit)

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-05-20 03:11:00)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

1927 wrote:

thats zeek
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien
stfu
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

I reckon I don't wanna know. I feel sorry for Mathew Broderick for having to look at it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
the fuck do i have any resemblance to that woman, hahaha

your eyesight must be bad, talk about not flying planes anymore...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

stfu
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Her vag resembles a chocolate chip cookie.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
The F4 Phantom thread was epic, can't say Pace achieved nothing.
For that alone I move beatification.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien
+

https://chzoddlyspecific.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129168799795884422.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

GS said it once and i lol'd.  go cut yourself tbh.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

go cut yourself
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
hahaha why would i join the police force. cl4 your trolls get more and more obscure. go away, you're really not having any effect.

yeah, marine . the funny thing is that im probably happier with life than you are. i'll get back to you when im a 40-year old making bitter posts on the internet all day. where's your family?
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

hahaha why would i join the police force. cl4 your trolls get more and more obscure. go away, you're really not having any effect.

yeah, marine . the funny thing is that im probably happier with life than you are. i'll get back to you when im a 40-year old making bitter posts on the internet all day. where's your family?
i aint 40...not even close.  yes, happy people take drugs and try to off themselves.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-05-20 03:18:45)

cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien
https://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/12/1/633637714601907386-Emo.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned
actually '27 is the old man i reckon.
Ultrafunkula

Matt ain't even 40 yet. Aren't ATG and björnzz over 40?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

I thought OH was the oldest?
11 Bravo
Banned

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Matt ain't even 40 yet. Aren't ATG and björnzz over 40?
yes.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i aint 40...not even close.  yes, happy people take drugs and try to off themselves.
haha you clearly know as much about it as i know about your piloting career

look up methamphetamine psychosis

i was high as a kite

not depressed

lol'd
11 Bravo
Banned
ya sorry...never done that shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard