11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5236|Cleveland, Ohio
shut up finray.
-------------
I am not going to plow thru 161 pages of peopel talking aboot pc and sexbox.
-------------

So, I had to download a patch yesterday before I played.  Does anyone know what it was for?  It was only 13mb.
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5378|Toledo, Ohio
idk, add me muhfuga

PSN: Snrcrackles

i cant get on yet, i have the YLOD, and ive fixed it numerous times, now its just plain broken so i have to send it in in the next dew days and wait about a week for my new one.

Edit: also, idk what the patch is about, i tried looking it up and i didnt find much. probably just fixes a few small errors.

Last edited by Cash 'N Prizes (2010-05-21 08:34:42)

mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5962|Sheffield
I hurd ps3 lieks bluray
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5962|Sheffield

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

idk, add me muhfuga

PSN: Sncrackles

i cant get on yet, i have the YLOD, and ive fixed it numerous times, now its just plain broken so i have to send it in in the next dew days and wait about a week for my new one.

Edit: also, idk what the patch is about, i tried looking it up and i didnt find much. probably just fixes a few small errors.
I think it's for spectact or something. Sure I read something earlier on twitter.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

PSN: jsnipy
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

I think the update must've been the SPECACT stuff. Apparently it was released on PS3 first. I vaguely remember seeing that in the battlefieldblog.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

mtb0minime wrote:

I think the update must've been the SPECACT stuff. Apparently it was released on PS3 first. I vaguely remember seeing that in the battlefieldblog.
Nope, released on the 360 first.  Got all Insignia and Pins.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11550/SPECACT_BC2_Insignia.JPG
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11550/SPECACT_BC2_Pins.JPG
11 Bravo
Banned
so, what does the new m-16 do besides the different cammo?  to me it seems better but i could be wrong about that.  also, what guns are sub machine guns in this game? (the whole list if you got it)

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-05-21 03:06:59)

Cash 'N Prizes
+18|5378|Toledo, Ohio
woops my psn is snrcrackles. and SPECACT is just new camo? thats it?
11 Bravo
Banned

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

i dunno....thats what i am trying to find out.

PSN: RayFinkle_
Cash 'N Prizes
+18|5378|Toledo, Ohio
alright ill add you, it wont be a for a couple weeks though, im waiting for a new ps3
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

11 Bravo wrote:

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

New camo for all four kits.  New camo for the M16, UMP, M95, and MG3.  Insignias for 100 kills for wearing the new camo and each new skinned gun.  New 5 kill streak pins for each new gun.  New 8 Kill per round pins for each new gun.  And on the 360 (probably same on the PS3), new Achievements for getting all pin/insignia for each kit.

Best camos IMHO are the Russian's medic (green beret) and darker recon that hides you really well in dark spots.

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-05-21 09:44:17)

11 Bravo
Banned
so like the m-16 isnt any better in any way versus the original one correct?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

11 Bravo wrote:

so like the m-16 isnt any better in any way versus the original one correct?
Should be the same.  But then again, I've been only using the SPECACT versions since I got them.  The updates have made the M16 and MG3 a lot better.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6388
I don't believe the guns you can purchase are any more accurate or powerful - they just provide a "visual advantage".
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned
What has DICE done to this game?  After the patch it is all glitchy and crashes a lot.  You would think they learned with Bf2 about their patch failures.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6388
I don't know whats up, but for the last week or so it's been a bit glitchy for me and some of my friends too. Ran really well before what ever they did.

I was talking with a friend last night that purchased the new weapons and he said when he compared them through the in-game stats that the damage and rate of fire were different

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2010-05-25 09:14:22)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned
So I dunno what happened but the glitchy crap is gone.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6388
Glitchy crap gone yesterday or today?
Last night I was playing and it was still there, but not as bad as it's been.
11 Bravo
Banned

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Glitchy crap gone yesterday or today?
Last night I was playing and it was still there, but not as bad as it's been.
yesterday we had no issues....
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

Ilocano wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

New camo for all four kits.  New camo for the M16, UMP, M95, and MG3.  Insignias for 100 kills for wearing the new camo and each new skinned gun.  New 5 kill streak pins for each new gun.  New 8 Kill per round pins for each new gun.  And on the 360 (probably same on the PS3), new Achievements for getting all pin/insignia for each kit.

Best camos IMHO are the Russian's medic (green beret) and darker recon that hides you really well in dark spots.
lol the Russian killed the BF2 MEC spec ops and took his beret.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I've been playing for the past few days. I like it but I hate how you don't have more options when searching for a game. I love the map African Harbor and would love to play that level constantly without having to quit and research for a server every time the game ends since it's set to cycle.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA
Does anybody else have noticeable lag?  I've played a lot recently and half of my struggle is dealing with the teleports (you're running, but then suddenly you're further back) and poor hit detection (sniping has been terrible).  Plus, sometimes it doesn't register my shots (weapon fires, animation plays, ammo count stays where it was)

The correct ports are open for the PS3, and I don't experience this in any other game. (MW2 reads an "open" NAT type, etc.)

Last edited by TopHat01 (2010-05-31 13:34:07)

west-phoenix-az
+632|6388

west-phoenix-az wrote:

I was talking with a friend last night that purchased the new weapons and he said when he compared them through the in-game stats that the damage and rate of fire were different
Turns out the only gun with different in game stats is the medics MG3.

TopHat01 wrote:

Does anybody else have noticeable lag?  I've played a lot recently and half of my struggle is dealing with the teleports (you're running, but then suddenly you're further back) and poor hit detection (sniping has been terrible).  Plus, sometimes it doesn't register my shots (weapon fires, animation plays, ammo count stays where it was)

The correct ports are open for the PS3, and I don't experience this in any other game. (MW2 reads an "open" NAT type, etc.)
Yes, I get it off and on. My hits are still pretty good though, just teleporting makes play frustrating. If I get too much I just back out and start a new round. Usually find a smoother match.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5904|CA
^The hit detection is sort of spotty, it usually works, but I've emptied entire clips into players before, and not seen any hit marks...

My problem is I usually play in a squad with friends, so to find a new game means everyone has to back out, re-invite each other, and then cross our fingers that the next game will be less laggy.  For being such a team-oriented game, I'm surprised the squad system was so poorly designed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard