.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6818|Marathon, Florida Keys
This thing is awesome, but why the hell is it 100 kills for a gold when the GL and Carl are 50 kills for a gold? EA durr hurr
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

death, 100% guaranteed
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas
I hate the nerfed version. The pre-patch was fucking awesome.

Have they fixed it yet? Have they released the new patch that consoles just got?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California
I love the 40mm shotgun. I always equip it. In close quarters just one shotgun hit will kill and if it doesn't than you can rapidly switch to your main weapon and unleash a small burst. It's so effective I can actually battle more than 1 guy in CQB.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

Bevo wrote:

Have they fixed it yet? Have they released the new patch that consoles just got?
i see stuff like and i'm like . Same 1 shot kill before and after patch what am i missing?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5518|America

jsnipy wrote:

Bevo wrote:

i see stuff like and i'm like . Same 1 shot kill before and after patch what am i missing?
Range used to be amazing prepatch.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

Blade4509 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Bevo wrote:

ah ok, that I would not have known. Does it not make sense that it would not be a weapon with any range?
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

Blade4509 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Bevo wrote:

yeah I would hit people from ranges greater than effective SMG range with that thing...

Still good in CQC...
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas

jsnipy wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

ah ok, that I would not have known. Does it not make sense that it would not be a weapon with any range?
I'm not getting anywhere near 1 shot kills even @5ft postpatch.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State

Bevo wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

I'm not getting anywhere near 1 shot kills even @5ft postpatch.
bad luck bro...
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6336|Australia

jsnipy wrote:

Bevo wrote:

I remember reading that it was nerfed along with M60, CG and such in a previous patch - it had its effective range reduced. Then I read that the most recent patch puts it (and a few other guns, I believe) back to its pre-nerf power. I think it was delayed for PC though.

EDIT: Here we go:

Nerf: http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … anges.aspx

Un-nerf: http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … anced.aspx

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2010-05-16 18:48:13)

Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

It's what I've been using instead of the GL everyone complains about.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California
GL really isn't that useful, except for dropping buildings and making entrances. I prefer a 40mm shotgun. It's much more devastating and it ALWAYS comes in handy in CQB when you need it, unlike the GL.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

-Sh1fty- wrote:

GL really isn't that useful, except for dropping buildings and making entrances. I prefer a 40mm shotgun. It's much more devastating and it ALWAYS comes in handy in CQB when you need it, unlike the GL.
GL can also be used to flush people out of cover
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6390|the land of bourbon
the stats are clearly fucked up.  i took this screenshot from the EA stats site:

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w171/steelie34/shotty.jpg

two gold stars?  looks like it was supposed to be 50 kills per star, but in-game my stats show only one gold star. 

gg EA
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard