GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5930|NY/CT
nvm, it's happening again, im gonna try to fix it
baggs
+732|6205

GCFC wrote:

nvm, it's happening again, im gonna try to fix it
Both my Razer's had notorious intermittant button issues, i would forget about it and buy a mouse with a superior build.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6692
I just got a Cooler Master Sentinel. Not a big brand mouse and kinda weird seeing CM make a mouse but it is a surprisingly good product. A fine replacement for my G9.

It is a grip mouse unlike the G9 but I have used the G5 before that so it isn't something foreign to me. I actually quite like the grip.
I think it is a product in direct competition with the G500, if you are thinking of that mouse. Add the Sentinel to one of the choices.

First off the mouse retails for $60 which is cheaper than what Razer and Logitech has to offer for a mouse with these specs. But in no way is the mouse cheaply made, just savings for you.

It sports a 5600DPI laser, actually twin lasers so that is even better or suppose to be. Honestly super high resolution lasers already tack amazingly well so you might not notice much difference.

The LED lighting is cool, better than any mouse out there. You can change the color just like a G9 but the lights look a lot better.

It has weight tuning which is what got me sold on the G5 a few years back and I never really used a mouse without weight tuning since.

The feets are teflon which is the same material all gaming mice uses so it is amazingly smooth over my icemat.  It actually comes with replacement feet. No more third part feet that doesn't fit because it has exact cut feet. I might not have even replaced my G9 if it had extra feet.

It has macros, profiles, and other software related goodies which I never really use but it does everything the G9 does.

Last edited by Rofl_My_Waffle (2010-05-19 19:24:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard