Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

I will return to this game if they buff the AN94, that gun was the worst assault rifle in-game, glad to see they are buffing it.
It was buffed last patch... It's been the best assault rifle in the game since launch...
Yeah tbh it is. Fucking laser.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5999
Irony is not lost on you guys.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Nordemus wrote:

Irony is not lost on you guys.
that would be a facepalm to  me
prototype
+52|6313
so when is this patch coming out
GullyFoyle
+25|5389

prototype wrote:

so when is this patch coming out
Today's latest info:

twitter.com/GamerOfFreedom:  "@Bazajaytee How is the Romanian strike looking have the QA team gotten to work today or...?"
twitter.com/TO0815: "@Bazajaytee Ah ok,thx.You think there's still a chance for release this week?or almost impossible?need my knife ribbon ;-)))"
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "@GamerOfFreedom They are in and working on it now. @TO0815 No chance of it this week. DICE has Friday off for National Day or something."

Content note:

twitter.com/curvyc617:  "@Demize99 Have you played the M14 on PC? It has enough drawbacks as is, and needs optics."
twitter.com/Demize99:  "@curvyc617 Its getting a buff whenever this patch clears QA."
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Don't even bother with a QA team, all the little kids are gonna bitch and moan anyways and there's gonna have to be more "fixing".
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

If the M14 gets optics or even more buffs, noobs will get owned even more...
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney
They should just give everyone a "god" mode.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

Ilocano wrote:

It's got better stats than the SVU and T88 so I don't really get why they would buff it, or add optics to it.

And yeah, I know that it's used as a medium range sniper rifle in the Marines but the thing is an anachronism, just like the Garand, Thompson and G3. It shouldn't be the best.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

It's got better stats than the SVU and T88 so I don't really get why they would buff it, or add optics to it.

And yeah, I know that it's used as a medium range sniper rifle in the Marines but the thing is an anachronism, just like the Garand, Thompson and G3. It shouldn't be the best.
Tbh, it's not an anachronism, they've been rebuilding M14s as semi-auto EBRs for a while now.

And I really want a red dot on the G3...
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6680|Middle of nowhere
I just want the god damn knife to get fixed. I used rape people all the time and now I'll die half the time because it just won't work.

Oh well I suppose. The game rules anyway, just wish they'd make the CG and RPG have blast radiuses like in BF2 to get rid of the ridiculous n00b tubing. Not that it will ever happen, but a man can dream.
prototype
+52|6313
the M14 is nothing like the Garand or the Thompson and is not a medium range sniper rifle
its effective range is 875 yards or almost half a mile

here is what the current M14 and below it is the 100 round C mag
imagine this thing with a bipod, a scope and the 100 round magazine

https://www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallpaper/Military/Gun/M14-SOCOM-1-VJB4V1HSLW-1024x768.jpg

https://www.innovativetactical.com/catalog/images/beta_c-mag/93b72e8t52a10.jpg

Last edited by prototype (2010-06-04 17:17:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard