loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6595|Columbus, OH
sporting stadiums have those "pissing-troughs" . he must come from the country. I had a relative (*from the south) who was not familiar with the IR/motion-sensor sinks and towel paper dispensers. I could not tell if the person holding the mic was a man or woman. I think I saw some breasts.

Last edited by loubot (2010-05-09 06:50:38)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6734|Riva, MD
Dutch sounds like German mixed with Hebrew, lol.  Is she calling it a piss-buck?

And yeah, I've never seen those in person either, and when they're WAY out in the open like that, I would think it's a sink of some sort too if there wasn't yellow fluid in it.  Why would anyone even pee in it when it's way out there like that anyway?  Portopottys nowadays have a urinal built into them on the left.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5490|Ventura, California

PrivateVendetta wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Who washes their hands after peeing anyway??

A Navy sailor and a Marine are both using the bathroom. The Marine doesn't wash his hands afterward and the sailor does. The sailor questions the Marine and says, "Why didn't you wash your hands? That's impolite. In the Navy they taught us to wash our hands after pissing." The Marine says, "Well in the Marines they taught us not to piss on our hands."
I sometimes don't wash my hands after taking a leak. However, I generally take the opportunity to wash my hands, just to have clean hands not full of germs.

Yeah, I don't wash my hands after touching the skin on my arms, or my hands for that matter, no need to wash if you touch the skin on your joystick.

Well that's my .2$, but as I said, I usually wash my hands anyway, so...
Your 20c is a bit flawed.
The skin on your arm isn't touching where urine leaks from, and doesn't sit in your pants with said orifice all day. You know smell is particles right? I bet your arm smells nicer than your dick..
Eh, I forgot a zero for my "$.02"

The skin on the shaft which you hold when you piss shouldn't be worse than any other skin. Especially if you take a shower and clean it daily. Heck I'm probably wrong but that's what I think.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Benzin
+576|6015
If you speak German and English, you can understand a lot of Dutch.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5490|Ventura, California

CapnNismo wrote:

If you speak German and English, you can understand a lot of Dutch.
QFT
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

Yeah Dutch sounds like you have a dildo up your mouth, but you get used to it

anyway, bring your own bucket to festivals
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6463|Amsterdam‫

_j5689_ wrote:

Dutch sounds like German mixed with Hebrew, lol.  Is she calling it a piss-buck?

And yeah, I've never seen those in person either, and when they're WAY out in the open like that, I would think it's a sink of some sort too if there wasn't yellow fluid in it.  Why would anyone even pee in it when it's way out there like that anyway?  Portopottys nowadays have a urinal built into them on the left.
this is allot cheaper than tons of portable toilets
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6734|Riva, MD

menzo wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

this is allot cheaper than tons of portable toilets
I guess a lot of Americans must be rich enough to buy/rent portopotties then, lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard