CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6621|Medford, WI
last year our dbq was like 6 sections, talk about the struggles of the freed and enslaved blacks in the north, and south, and what they did to over come these obstacles
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6447|EE Chat
Haha, took the APUSH one today. Raped the shit out of it. I also put in like 20 hours of studying, but I still have chemistry and English Language and Comp.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Reddhedd wrote:

Haha, took the APUSH one today. Raped the shit out of it. I also put in like 20 hours of studying, but I still have chemistry and English Language and Comp.
Language is fucking easy m8
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5613|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
Did the APUSH yesterday have Lang. & Comp. Wednesday. I think I totally failed at my 2nd FRQ, I was practically falling asleep. DBQ wasn't too bad, I think I did OK.

I can neither confirm nor deny what was on the test until tomorrow afternoon, but I think I did decently.

As I finished my DBQ, my damned chair collapsed because one of the screws holding the thing together fell out, then the rest broke out of the cheap plastic.

making chairs out of shitty thin plastic slightly thicker than a DVD box with 2-3 screws holding it together does not a sturdy chair make.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

nickb64 wrote:

Did the APUSH yesterday have Lang. & Comp. Wednesday. I think I totally failed at my 2nd FRQ, I was practically falling asleep. DBQ wasn't too bad, I think I did OK.

I can neither confirm nor deny what was on the test until tomorrow afternoon, but I think I did decently.

As I finished my DBQ, my damned chair collapsed because one of the screws holding the thing together fell out, then the rest broke out of the cheap plastic.

making chairs out of shitty thin plastic slightly thicker than a DVD box with 2-3 screws holding it together does not a sturdy chair make.
Lol's I has same shit as you then.

Lang should be easy especially for 1st and 3rd essays. Just use lowings DST style and you'll get a 9 on both
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Cybargs wrote:

The exams are fucking hard and i fucking hate APUSH FRQ's

Protip for newbs: there will always be an FRQ about black people. Period. From slavery to civil rights.

This year's DBQ was utter shit. analyze the political debates about buying the louisana purchase and shits.
The calculus test has a question about blacks? Hmm, must have ignored that one.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Ryan wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Protip for newbs: there will always be an FRQ about black people. Period. From slavery to civil rights.

This year's DBQ was utter shit. analyze the political debates about buying the louisana purchase and shits.
The calculus test has a question about blacks? Hmm, must have ignored that one.
Read the first sentence 10 times. Now you will understand the second sentence.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

Cybargs wrote:

No wonder your country is so primitive and backwards; you have to spend all your time studying American history.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard