Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6510|Gogledd Cymru

He doesn't think he knows everything, he does.

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

eleven bravo wrote:

when i was 14 i thought i knew everything too
innit
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6616|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
lets see, 21 in active service versus the hundreds of hardened AA and SAM sites, as well as possible high altitude interceptors. As fantastically as the B2 is designed, it isn't perfect. You still fail to realize the MILES of underground hardened concrete bunkers dug into mountains and underground that line the coast and the mainland.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6642|London, England
but now burns is the reverse of 14, and only now has he achieved total true wisdom
eleven bravo
+1,399|5280|foggy bottom
I know I need to quit trollin the forum and finish the last 500 words of this paper due in 7 hours while I also try to find time to get a haircut to impress that vietnamese republican chick i sit behind in class.
Tu Stultus Es
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6128|Birmingham, UK
mothers always do the best haircuts
Mekstizzle
WALKER
buzz cuts and "short on the sides" won't do it, you see those kinds of crazy styles those asian ladyboys have, you gotta go for that
eleven bravo
+1,399|5280|foggy bottom
ive had the same haircut for the last 6 years
Tu Stultus Es
Surgeons

same 'slinger

I need to write a proposal for my dissertation next year.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

SEREVENT wrote:

depends which bowl they use, eh SEREVENT?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
Burnzz for co-owner of this site tbh.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
burns for 49% stake
eleven bravo
+1,399|5280|foggy bottom

burnzz wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

depends which bowl they use
chili
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3775/2/2/597502677/n597502677_2598651_1224410.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

guys, i can't go two weeks w/o getting banned - what would you hooligans do while i was banned? 
eleven bravo
+1,399|5280|foggy bottom

Surgeons wrote:

same 'slinger

I need to write a proposal for my dissertation next year.
I swear I think its impossible for me to write a paper without an approaching deadline looming over my head
Tu Stultus Es
Mekstizzle
WALKER

burnzz wrote:

guys, i can't go two weeks w/o getting banned - what would you hooligans do while i was banned? 
same thing we always do, try to take over the world
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6333

Trying to write a cover letter, who the hell am I supposed to address this thing to if I'm applying for a big box store like Costco?
Surgeons

Grade 1 around back and sides then trim on top.

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6735|Purplicious Wisconsin
There are ways you can disrupt or be unseen by nk radar making AA and SAM useless. Like get stealth bombers and bomb the fuck out of them, fill the air with a bunch of unarmed drones and sending in bombers to bomb the fuck out of them, or jam radar and send in bombers to bomb the fuck out of them. Sad part is we have a pussy president and our military has gotten fucked up badly by retarded politicians so fighting would be harder than usual. I will say NK would be easier than say China or Russia
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6589|Mountains of NC

eleven bravo wrote:

ive had the same haircut for the last 6 years
https://www.emoboyfriend.com/img/emo-haircut.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
SamTheMan
­
+341|5162|Stoke, England
lads.

im fuckin knackerd, and gotta get up at half 5 again for another 3 hour drive
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

ebug9 wrote:

Trying to write a cover letter, who the hell am I supposed to address this thing to if I'm applying for a big box store like Costco?
address it to the person reading it, i.e.;

"To the person now holding this letter". what you want is to engage whomever currently is reading it, without coming across as too personal.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6387|California

ebug9 wrote:

Costco in Canada?
BLASPHEMY!!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

War Man wrote:

There are ways you can disrupt or be unseen by nk radar making AA and SAM useless. Like get stealth bombers and bomb the fuck out of them, fill the air with a bunch of unarmed drones and sending in bombers to bomb the fuck out of them, or jam radar and send in bombers to bomb the fuck out of them. Sad part is we have a pussy president and our military has gotten fucked up badly by retarded politicians so fighting would be harder than usual. I will say NK would be easier than say China or Russia
Dude that's not the point, the Air Force can only do so much. You and Shifty need to realize that if we went into NK it would be almost exactly like Vietnam all over again.

Every male in the NK has to serve in the military, females are voluntary however EVERYONE is brainwashed. If they get invaded it would be like poking the Soviet Union when it was in its prime. Those sat pics i posted show just a fraction of their bunker entrances, no one knows how deep the run or how far they run. The entire country is trained to defend their homeland vigorously and mercilessly until the "foreign devils" have been wiped from their homeland. Also i would like to see you run a country of 300 million when everyone wants something different.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6589|Mountains of NC

hell just take nk, holdem down and tickle the shit out of'em

they're not serious about anything anyway .......... its all been for show and tell
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard