SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6682|The darkside of Denver

Mekstizzle wrote:

South Korea would get messed up pretty badly though, everyone knows North Korea couldn't possibly hope to beat South Korea (and all its allies, which includes USA) but what they can do is mess South Korea up in a massive huge way, which is enough of a deterrence.
They could completely raze Seoul before any of S Korea's allies could do anything.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5496|Ventura, California
The U.S. could just rape their military installations with bombing and UAVs. The infantry wouldn't even get logistics. If they even moved the UAVs could hellfire their asses. I won't even get started on how fucked any country would be in a conventional war nowadays.

Not to mention all the other countries that would help. This is assuming N. Korea doesn't get help from some other country.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England
They could completely raze Seoul before any of S Korea's allies could do anything.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6511|Gogledd Cymru

Have N. Korea got nukes?

cba googling.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6617|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lololololololol

N. Korea will get steamrolled if a war starts.
You do know that NKs coastline is bristling with AA, SAM, ASM batteries and pillboxes along with thousands of troops. and the DMZ has the highest concentration of anti personnel and anit tank mines in the world. Guess whats probably sitting just outside the DMZ, thousands of troops, AA and SAM batteries as well as armor battalions. If you're thinking it would be a quick in and out venture by a coalition of forces i daresay you should read up on the battle of kursk, vietnam, and other strategic nightmares for attacking forces.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6759|Oxferd Ohire

seymorebutts443 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lololololololol

You do know that NKs coastline is bristling with AA, SAM, ASM batteries and pillboxes along with thousands of troops. and the DMZ has the highest concentration of anti personnel and anit tank mines in the world. Guess whats probably sitting just outside the DMZ, thousands of troops, AA and SAM batteries as well as armor battalions. If you're thinking it would be a quick in and out venture by a coalition of forces i daresay you should read up on the battle of kursk, vietnam, and other strategic nightmares for attacking forces.
just sit back and let the carpet bombs go on and on and on and on and on and on and on. . .
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom
good thing about war with nk is that collateral damage would be minimal because there are no civilians in nk
Tu Stultus Es
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

RTHKI wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lololololololol

just sit back and let the carpet bombs go on and on and on and on and on and on and on. . .
I guess i forgot to mention the underground bunker system they have that puts the tunnels in Vietnam to shame.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

seymorebutts443 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lololololololol

lololololololol

Shut

The

Fuck

Up
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6129|Birmingham, UK

Surgeons wrote:

Have N. Korea got nukes?

cba googling.
Don't think so, they're like Syria and Iran and whatnot, no one really knows... and lol @ shifty

Especially
After
That
Mine

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-05-25 09:14:23)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom

-Sh1fty- wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lololololololol

lololololololol

Shut

The

Fuck

Up
youre showing the world how much of a retard you are

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-05-25 09:14:43)

Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom
nk does have nukes
Tu Stultus Es
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

-Sh1fty- wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lololololololol

lololololololol

Shut

The

Fuck

Up
Good one chief
Sat images and hardened bunkers just fucked your planes up bitch. what do.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6129|Birmingham, UK
oh i didn't think it did... i remember they tested some a few years ago but i didn't know they had a full arsenal
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

eleven bravo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

lololololololol

Shut

The

Fuck

Up
So you're saying I'm a retard because I'm pointing out the U.S. can serious fuck North Korea up by air?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom
no youre a retard because youre acting as if war with nk would be like a video game.  nk would annihilate south korea before we had a chance to do anything.
Tu Stultus Es
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

-Sh1fty- wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

lololololololol

Shut

The

Fuck

Up
So you're saying I'm a retard because I'm pointing out the U.S. can serious fuck North Korea up by air?
So you ignore the hundreds of AA and SAM sites stationed in giant circles that overlap each other across the entire country. I wouldn't trust you to even lead a fucking squad of cooks into combat.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom

SEREVENT wrote:

oh i didn't think it did... i remember they tested some a few years ago but i didn't know they had a full arsenal
theyve got a handful as far as i know
Tu Stultus Es
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6643|London, England

seymorebutts443 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

lololololololol

Shut

The

Fuck

Up
Good one chief
Sat images and hardened bunkers just fucked your planes up bitch. what do.
wow

This guy is something else...

http://planeman-bluffersguide.blogspot.com/
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

eleven bravo wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

theyve got a handful as far as i know
they have enough to wipe out a few major cities and SK and can reach Japan as well.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom
enough to kill 30,000 americans stationed there in a fraction of a second....yay war with korea bring it yay kill kill marine corps uav uav enemy boat spotted  cartillery yay
Tu Stultus Es
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6511|Gogledd Cymru

No-dong ballistic missles
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

Surgeons wrote:

No-dong ballistic missles
lolz.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

seymorebutts443 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

So you ignore the hundreds of AA and SAM sites stationed in giant circles that overlap each other across the entire country. I wouldn't trust you to even lead a fucking squad of cooks into combat.
How about instead of being a fucking scum bag you start using your brain.

What I'm saying is North Korea can't shoot at something it doesn't see.

B2 Spirit

Now in a civil manner, can you tell me how they'd go about shooting those down?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom
when i was 14 i thought i knew everything too
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard