mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5961|Sheffield
OK. So I wanna unlock the garand and get Veteran Status, But when I add my accounts from other BF games it says "The Form Has Been submitted" and when I refresh it, nothing happens. Am I doing anything wrong, cause I don't get it at all

Thanks,

Mooney <3

Last edited by mooneyno1 (2010-04-30 09:36:56)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
There is a problem or bug with  BF1943 (xbox 360) and BF2142 which will not show up or register. The expansion games do not count for any of the games. What ever EA account you used to register BF2 for the FIRST time is what you use. BF1942 requires a CD key. Bad Company (360) requires some online multiplayer play time. 

Srsly you are not missing much with the M-1.

Some players have called EA or who ever to force BF1943 (xbox 360)/BF2142 to show up in their Vet Status.
My status is 4 even though it should be 6 but still got the m-1 unlock and other Vet unlocks.

Last edited by loubot (2010-04-30 10:04:35)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
i emailed ea with by bf2 cd-key and bf:heroes screenie.  i have a vet status 2 now... and the garand.  the kills still don't register for it though.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

steelie34 wrote:

i emailed ea with by bf2 cd-key and bf:heroes screenie.  i have a vet status 2 now... and the garand.  the kills still don't register for it though.
oh yah forgot about BF:Heroes. I used my BF:BC2 account for Heroes which instantaneous registered to the Vet Program...no waiting.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6388
support.ea.com/chat
You'll need your user name and password. They were helpful in my Veteran problems.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5961|Sheffield

west-phoenix-az wrote:

support.ea.com/chat
You'll need your user name and password. They were helpful in my Veteran problems.
thanks boss, will give it a try.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5961|Sheffield

west-phoenix-az wrote:

support.ea.com/chat
worked a treat thanks!
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6388
Boo-yah!
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

loubot wrote:

There is a problem or bug with  BF1943 (xbox 360) and BF2142 which will not show up or register. The expansion games do not count for any of the games. What ever EA account you used to register BF2 for the FIRST time is what you use. BF1942 requires a CD key. Bad Company (360) requires some online multiplayer play time. 

Some players have called EA or who ever to force BF1943 (xbox 360)/BF2142 to show up in their Vet Status.
My status is 4 even though it should be 6 but still got the m-1 unlock and other Vet unlocks.
'Other' vet unlocks? Enlighten me..
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD

RDMC wrote:

loubot wrote:

'Other' vet unlocks? Enlighten me..
I think he means all the tools that show up as unlocks in the game and yet everyone seems to have them anyway.  Like the ammo box, health box, defibs, etc
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA
Yeah I think as a veteran you start out w/ defibs and the ammo box from the beginning.  A friend of mine who wasn't a vet had to unlock them all.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5961|Sheffield

TopHat01 wrote:

Yeah I think as a veteran you start out w/ defibs and the ammo box from the beginning.  A friend of mine who wasn't a vet had to unlock them all.
so that's why I got the medic box and the defibs without playing it lol, was proper confused. Thought I'd unlocked them by picking up someone else's kit
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

TopHat01 wrote:

Might just be, back in the beginning I was able to use them as well, but still had to officially unlock them. I always thought it was some server side setting
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342
Limited Edition.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
I didn't get Limited Edition, lol
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

TopHat01 wrote:

shit man...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD

west-phoenix-az wrote:

support.ea.com/chat
Damn, nice find.  I just went from a rank 4 to a rank 7, lol

Only things on the veterancy page I didn't have was BC1 and the BC1 demo
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6671|A sunburnt country
How/where do you register for Veteran?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD

VspyVspy wrote:

How/where do you register for Veteran?
http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran

Just enter all the needed information like your CD key, account name etc for each game
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6671|A sunburnt country
Thanks mate. +1
Sisco
+493|6342

_j5689_ wrote:

Most of the games sold were the "Limited Edition" withouth any special aspect on the box itself. I think it depended on where you bought it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD

Sisco10 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Most of the games sold were the "Limited Edition" withouth any special aspect on the box itself. I think it depended on where you bought it.
I bought mine on Steam, but it was after the Limited Edition promotion.  I definitely didn't get the LE unlocks
Sisco
+493|6342

_j5689_ wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I bought mine on Steam, but it was after the Limited Edition promotion.  I definitely didn't get the LE unlocks
¯\(°_o)/¯  Might be due to veterancy then. Only ever heard of it in connection with LE.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6380|Oslo, Norway
I don't get this to work...

When I'm submitting BF2 they ask for my Gamespy Username which I presume is my ingame name on BF2.
Then they ask for my password. Is that my account password or the cd key for BF2?

HELP!!!
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5961|Sheffield

Babb Master Flash wrote:

I don't get this to work...

When I'm submitting BF2 they ask for my Gamespy Username which I presume is my ingame name on BF2.
Then they ask for my password. Is that my account password or the cd key for BF2?

HELP!!!
When I spoke to EA chat they wanted for each game:

username; nickname (if 2142); DOB and CD key;

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard