Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4731|Brisbane, Australia

aerodynamic wrote:

Multiplayer Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut … -of/702637

It looks like fun.
I'm very very very intrigued by the crossbow and the throwing knife thing,.
really?

You really thought that looked fun and were intrigued by a crossbow and different throwing knife?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|4045|Roma

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Multiplayer Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut … -of/702637

It looks like fun.
I'm very very very intrigued by the crossbow and the throwing knife thing,.
really?

You really thought that looked fun and were intrigued by a crossbow and different throwing knife?
i am actually.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Ioan92
Member
+337|4014
is this a mw2 mod?

i see no fucking difference to mw2
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|4640|Belfast
Looks decent enough, I thought I saw recoil on the sniper rifle.

RC Car Bomb and Crossbow w/ Explosive Bolts as a Secondary Weapon = trollface.jpg
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|3800|America

Ioan92 wrote:

is this a mw2 mod?

i see no fucking difference to mw2
Yes

henno13 wrote:

I thought I saw recoil on the sniper rifle.g
Well I guess it's a start.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|4857|Area 51

Ioan92 wrote:

is this a mw2 mod?

i see no fucking difference to mw2
Was thinking the exact same thing.

Last edited by RDMC (2010-08-11 05:26:53)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|4196|CA
I wonder how many levels there are now...considering there's even more bonus XP popping up.  Weapons looked bigger and bulkier like BC2 tbh.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2010-08-11 14:48:24)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|3800|America

TopHat01 wrote:

I wonder how levels there are now...
Same as MW2.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,417|4946

I'd be willing to pay $10 for that, maybe even $15. Looks like a cool expansion pack.

Sad thing is, you have to buy it right away if you want to have any fun, otherwise they'll patch it all out. Like javelin suiciding, akimpro 1887s, care package runny-stabby.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-08-11 15:03:11)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Multiplayer Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut … -of/702637

It looks like fun.
I'm very very very intrigued by the crossbow and the throwing knife thing,.
really?

You really thought that looked fun and were intrigued by a crossbow and different throwing knife?
get out moron.


Is this built on the same engine as MW2?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|4762
hahahaha daily mw2 players calling a skeptic a 'moron'

priceless bf2s material ITT
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF

Uzique wrote:

hahahaha daily mw2 players calling a skeptic a 'moron'

priceless bf2s material ITT
oh fuck off. he wasn't being skeptic, he was just trolling and trying to annoy people. same old TimmmmaaaaH
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|4762
im not sure i'd call questioning the reskinning of the same old crap into gimmicky, new even crapper-crap, 'trolling'

Last edited by Uzique (2010-08-13 09:01:48)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF

Uzique wrote:

im not sure i'd call questioning the reskinning of the same old crap into gimmicky, new even crapper-crap, 'trolling'
it was the manner in which he said it. ffs
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|4913|London, England
The sounds are quite good, looks decent. Abit too James Bond with that radio controlled car, I'd imagine they're going to throw alot of that sort of shit in the game seeing as they're running out of conventional ideas.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF

Mekstizzle wrote:

The sounds are quite good, looks decent. Abit too James Bond with that radio controlled car, I'd imagine they're going to throw alot of that sort of shit in the game seeing as they're running out of conventional ideas.
I love the idea of a remote control car
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|4762
yeah so do all the other 12 year olds on xboxLIVE who just cant wait to get 50 more achievement points using it in every round for 3 months
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF

Uzique wrote:

yeah so do all the other 12 year olds on xboxLIVE who just cant wait to get 50 more achievement points using it in every round for 3 months
Sorry Mr. Pro Gamer. The idea of it is fun to me. You have to be so negative.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4731|Brisbane, Australia

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

hahahaha daily mw2 players calling a skeptic a 'moron'

priceless bf2s material ITT
oh fuck off. he wasn't being skeptic, he was just trolling and trying to annoy people. same old TimmmmaaaaH
derp derp

No need to troll in the CoD forum the quality of the series does it all for you.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Uzique wrote:

hahahaha daily mw2 players calling a skeptic a 'moron'

priceless bf2s material ITT
oh fuck off. he wasn't being skeptic, he was just trolling and trying to annoy people. same old TimmmmaaaaH
derp derp

No need to troll in the CoD forum the quality of the series does it all for you.
dont play it then?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|4731|Brisbane, Australia

Obviously I dont. Doesnt mean I cant watch the latest teaser video and comment on how it is exactly the same shit as the last game which was the same as the last which was the same of the last. Just changed to suit the era they are using this time.

Also quoting in disbelief that someone is intrigued by a reskinned throwing knife.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5033|FUCK UBISOFT

CoD, taking the first person shooting out of first person shooters since 2007.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5033|FUCK UBISOFT

CammRobb wrote:

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=21265

Holy fucking shit. WANT
you could build that for about 1/3 of the price.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|4422|Carnoustie MASSIF

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=21265

Holy fucking shit. WANT
you could build that for about 1/3 of the price.
I already have an RC car come to think of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard