mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6680

Sisco wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Good job in claiming that reading about troublshooting is more annyoing than following your console/PC argument
I meant more annoying, I just realised.
Fixed. I'm way too tired right now and missed it, too.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51
Anyone else getting this retarded bug, where when you switch sides you are suddenly level 1, without any guns whatsoever, just a clean screen and you can knive. It is fucking annoying.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5263|Cleveland, Ohio
logged on today and there was an update for cod                         ps3
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6680

Gonna hit up the ps3 version this weekend. Should hold me over until they get the PC version smoothed out... next year
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6369
So, its really buggy and annoying in MP? I´m tempted to buy this, but most likely gonna wait until next year anyways.

I´ve read that it goes more into the MW1 direction, rather than recreating the terrible terrible damage that MW2 was.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas

Sisco wrote:

So, its really buggy and annoying in MP? I´m tempted to buy this, but most likely gonna wait until next year anyways.

I´ve read that it goes more into the MW1 direction, rather than recreating the terrible terrible damage that MW2 was.
Don't buy it
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6693

RDMC wrote:

So the wager matches are a nice distraction from the real multiplayer, though they really need to up the ante on those matches.
There are three levels of wager matches.  Playing for 10K credits too low for you?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6768|FUCK UBISOFT

Ilocano wrote:

RDMC wrote:

So the wager matches are a nice distraction from the real multiplayer, though they really need to up the ante on those matches.
There are three levels of wager matches.  Playing for 10K credits too low for you?
not on PC.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6693

Miggle wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

RDMC wrote:

not on PC.
WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5990|London, England

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6369

Bevo wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Don't buy it
Why? Because the gameplay is shite or the technical site is shite? Because, I´m hoping the latter gets sorted in a few months, when I´m planning on buying it.
As for the first, I quite enjoyed MW1 MP for what it was, brainless, twitchy, laser combat. So if this is similar, I might give it a shot.

Last edited by Sisco (2010-11-18 12:42:39)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas

Sisco wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Don't buy it
Why? Because the gameplay is shite or the technical site is shite? Because, I´m hoping the latter gets sorted in a few months, when I´m planning on buying it.
As for the first, I quite enjoyed MW1 MP for what it was, brainless, twitchy, laser combat. So if this is similar, I might give it a shot.
this was the first COD I've gotten since 4 - wholly unimpressed. 4 is better.

this one is even more consolized as far as play is concerned, throw stun grenades -> run to enemy -> shoot him while he can't do anything, herp derp

the maps are all bad and super small, the high killstreaks are absolutely retarded

black ops makes cod4 feel like it was designed for the pc
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6693

Bevo wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Don't buy it
this was the first COD I've gotten since 4 - wholly unimpressed. 4 is better.

this one is even more consolized as far as play is concerned, throw stun grenades -> run to enemy -> shoot him while he can't do anything, herp derp

the maps are all bad and super small, the high killstreaks are absolutely retarded

black ops makes cod4 feel like it was designed for the pc
9 and 11 kill streaks are high?  Nah, you just suck.  My 12 year old son frequently gets chopper gunner.

Edit: oh wait.  I may have read that wrong.  You might mean you don't like the dogs and gunners as kill streaks.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas

Ilocano wrote:

9 and 11 kill streaks are high?  Nah, you just suck.  My 12 year old son frequently gets chopper gunner.

Edit: oh wait.  I may have read that wrong.  You might mean you don't like the dogs and gunners as kill streaks.
yarp

sitting in a chopper that flies itself raping spawn over and over = beyond stupid
Mutantbear

You know you can shoot them down

you probably didnt know that
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas

Mutantbear wrote:

You know you can shoot them down

you probably didnt know that
remind me what part between spawning and dieing that you can shoot a rocket
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51

Ilocano wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

not on PC.
WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
Need I say more?
Mutantbear

It takes less than 3 seconds. If you get shot before you can shoot it down you are either unlucky or playing rust

or nuketown, whatever that black ops map is
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas

Mutantbear wrote:

It takes less than 3 seconds. If you get shot before you can shoot it down you are either unlucky or playing rust

or nuketown, whatever that black ops map is
last time i played it was that map where a rocket shoots off towards the end of the map

dude got a chopper gunner, raped spawn over and over, literally spawn and die within 2 seconds, nothing to do about it
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6693

SAM killstreak?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6680

Can't get enough kills to get the SAM in the 2 seconds before dying.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6693

mtb0minime wrote:

Can't get enough kills to get the SAM in the 2 seconds before dying.
Well, duh.  Deploy it before the choppers show up.

Edit:  And then save the second one for when you are getting raped.
Brasso
+1,549|6656

the rc cars make me stab my eyes out
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6693

Brasso wrote:

the rc cars make me stab my eyes out
So, use the Flak Jacket.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6680

The SAM turret is definitely going to be one of my killstreaks... if I can play the game long enough to unlock it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard