Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black
Every single un-fit kick/ban I have had on any game has been from a non-English native speaking admin.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

mtb0minime wrote:

Like I said, there are horrible admins everywhere. But I've honestly noticed the French and Germans being exponentially more arrogant and retarded than the rest.
I agree. I've wanted both matchmaking and a proper server option for some time now, would please everyone.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51

jord wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Like I said, there are horrible admins everywhere. But I've honestly noticed the French and Germans being exponentially more arrogant and retarded than the rest.
I agree. I've wanted both matchmaking and a proper server option for some time now, would please everyone.
Kinda like what BF2 did, give you a server list but also 'play now'. Now for me play now never properly worked, but the idea is good

Last edited by RDMC (2010-11-04 13:57:41)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

BF2 days: Getting kicked from that Christian server for taking an admins vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

A bunch of my friends renamed the Play Now! link to Crash Your PC Now!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6231|Escea

Ilocano wrote:

BF2 days: Getting kicked from that Christian server for taking an admins vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much for forgiveness.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
I never clicked play now in like 2000 hours of gameplay.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black
I hated mashing disconnect and then accidentally hitting play now.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5489
After MW2, Im wondering if I should get Black Ops. Is there anyone here that can confirm Infinity Ward messed MW2 up on purpose?

Ilocano wrote:

All lies
https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii203/BigMobe/PB%20screenshoots/SpoliedAdminsmall.jpg?1288904655

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-11-04 14:09:47)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

I think IW was just smoking way too much pot and didn't have any restraint. I can imagine them sitting there in a hazy office saying, "Oh we should totally add this! It'd be so cool!" "Yeah man, oh and let's add that too!" "Ok, and how about this?" "Awesome bro!"
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51

Ilocano wrote:

Ahahahaha Christian Servers..I'll never forget that nonsense.

Finray wrote:

And because BF2 had the ridiculous long loading times, you'd also have to wait for ages to get out of a random server again. lol.

Last edited by RDMC (2010-11-04 14:30:50)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5517|America

RDMC wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Ahahahaha Christian Servers..I'll never forget that nonsense.

Finray wrote:

And because BF2 had the ridiculous long loading times, you'd also have to wait for ages to get out of a random server again. lol.
Esc?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6479
esc didn't work on 'play now'... it was either hang in for the ride or crash to desktop

awful feature
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5517|America
Yeah and BF2 was never alt+tab friendly either. Looking back I still have no idea how I played that game for so long.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6477

The long loading time wasn't even the main problem. It took longer to find a server with the play now thing than it took to load to it. And it always put you in a server where you had a ping of 300+. That feature was unimaginably broken.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701

Blade4509 wrote:

Yeah and BF2 was never alt+tab friendly either. Looking back I still have no idea how I played that game for so long.
We were young and innocent, unaware of our own self-torment; or maybe, BF2 was worth all the crap we went through to play it.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6008|Vortex Ring State
yeah... I guess the rush of absolute vehicle rape on infantry never gets old.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5489

Trotskygrad wrote:

True, the AC-130 is always fun on CoD, at least for the guy using it.

"Why did you come running back inside so fast? Is it raining outside?"
"No, there is an ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!!"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Superior Mind wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

We were young and innocent, unaware of our own self-torment; or maybe, BF2 was worth all the crap we went through to play it.
Plus BF2 was actually fun to play.
Trotskygrad
бля

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

I was thinking more like the F-15/Su-30's carpet bomb on a point being capped and killing 15 people. In BF2

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-11-04 20:41:20)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6746|Oxferd Ohire
i dont remember that, but then again i didnt play many jet maps besides wake
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5517|America

Trotskygrad wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

I was thinking more like the F-15/Su-30's carpet bomb on a point being capped and killing 15 people. In BF2
I think that is when teamwork is bad. A team working together for an objective that gets bombed upon capture.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

dragon valley had everything. i liked it.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6477

It didn't have bombers.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Trotskygrad
бля
it had fighters that were better at ground attack then bombers (dropping single bombs anyone?)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard