chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I made some fairly hefty changes to the database this evening (mostly column optimizations, taking bigints and moving them down to ints, mediumints, and smallints).

Hopefully this should speed things up a bit. (/me is looking at you, Mr. Queue...)

If you notice anything out-of-place about the numbers in your profiles, let me know.

Update Note: I messed up the Kit Totals Time. It'll read, incorrectly, something like 18 hours. My bad, I used the wrong type there -- it's now fixed. Next update will clear that little bugger up.
Metaltop
+1|6733|The Netherlands
Great job on the site,

One thing I noticed (I don't know if it is with all the veteran SF kit badges).
That it says I already have my 16 hours for the veteran AT SF badge requirements.
While I haven't played AT for 16 hours yet.
You probably have copied the 15 hours settings from the normal BF2 veteran kit badges.

Or I could be totally wrong.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX
Thanks for the update Chuy. Great job as always. Cheers mate.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

See Update Note...
DYoda
+0|6631
Metalop please tell me how did you have 75 kils streak ???
doxy
+74|6760|Nevis
great work chuy! thanks a lot, for giving the community a base!

DYoda wrote:

probably he had a good pilot, and was riding in a COBRA or MI-28
Mulchman MM
+0|6693|Virginia Beach, VA

DYoda wrote:

Friend has 76... just whore vehicles (read: HELICOPER or JET).
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6795|Netherlands
....jets..
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
Cool man
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Ive been stuck in the same position in the queue all day, this have something to do with the new changes? or is it EA's end again?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6744|Nova Scotia, Canada

One weird thing I noticed is with the medals.

They all seem to be like, up the page a little bit until you scroll over them. 

See screenshot --> https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1879/awardsthing1ni.th.jpg

I scrolled over all the ones on the right, so they seem to be in the proper place in the page. Most of the ones on the left are like I said, up a little bit on the page (Except for the 2 I accidentally scrolled over).

Another thing is with the country flag. It stays at the top left until the whole page is finished loading. When the page is done loading, is goes to the middle, almost behind the picture of the most played army dude.

Last edited by Prodie (2006-02-13 08:35:35)

madsmao
+0|6763|Copenhagen, Denmark
I am also stuck at the same position in the queue. I know you are working a lot with the site these days Chuy. Just wondering what is happening with the queue.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Queue seems to be working again.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

yup, part of the database changes I neglected to turn it back full on. It's running again.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6640|Everett, WA, US
For the past couple of days I have visited the site and founf my update time was down to 15 seconds every time.  This morning, I logged in and it now says 1 day, 6 hours and 45 minutes.
PvtchieF73
+15|6679|Netherlands
that depending onthe moment, for example, i live in holland (netherlands)
when i check now (its 9:05am) is only a few secs... but when i check tonight its alsways more then 15 hours...

more busy on the server i gues, more people playing a i guess
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6623
the flags of the country, we come from, are behind the most played class so u cant see them...
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6640|Everett, WA, US
When will you update the site for the new ranks, chuy?
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6683|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
and the new unlocks
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
C'mon guys, don't start with that stuff. He does the best he can given the time he has.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Probably tonight. I'll liiikely have to take down the site to do the database changes, so if you get a "BF2S.COM IS TEH DEAD" messages, you can probably assume that's what I'm up to
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6707|Aus
Why do people have to make the same complaint as the guy above them? And why do people need to ask chuy about problems he just explained?
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6775|Portland, OR, USA

Why do people have to make the same complaint as the guy above them? And why do people need to ask chuy about problems he just explained?

Edit: Shit, shoulda read the post above me. Nevermind.

Last edited by Viper007Bond (2006-02-14 22:20:52)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
Lamsey
+11|6616|Glasgow, Scotland

Viper007Bond wrote:

Edit: Shit, shoulda read the post above me. Nevermind.
LOL
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6775|Portland, OR, USA

Oh, chuy, just incase you forgot, thought I'd point out that you didn't add the new unlocks.

And if you did remember, but just are waiting a bit for some reason, nevermind then.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard